CHRISTMAS THREAD

as many on here are awear my Celtic Ganomie was kidnapped by persons unknown,when we face timed my Daughter the son in law and Grandson guess who they unwrapped yep you've got it there was the we man in all his Celtic glory and is now being held for ransom by said family no mention of how much I have to pay think my wife was involved but is pleading innocent,will update when contacted again

Just busted my first guinness thought I'd celebrate Christmas and the quadruple on Christmas day its a great time being a celtic supporter full stop win lose or draw but the last 10 years has been truly awesome because of the history that our fantastic football club has achieved thiers a lot in life to be thankful for family friends health that come before celtic but I still find myself on Christmas day after seeing friends and family writing on the celtic noise. Thanks for another entertaining year on the noise to everyone. So merry Christmas and a hoopy new year hail hail.

Merry Christmas, everyone. A quick shout-out to the Celtic FC Store for their rapid delivery of a Celtic scarf for a special someone. It was scheduled to come on Monday 12/28 (I had a speech already prepared for why one of her gifts was coming late) but as luck would have it, it was delivered yesterday, on time for gift giving this morning.

Just busted my first guinness thought I'd celebrate Christmas and the quadruple on Christmas day its a great time being a celtic supporter full stop win lose or draw but the last 10 years has been truly awesome because of the history that our fantastic football club has achieved thiers a lot in life to be thankful for family friends health that come before celtic but I still find myself on Christmas day after seeing friends and family writing on the celtic noise. Thanks for another entertaining year on the noise to everyone. So merry Christmas and a hoopy new year hail hail.
A great wee group of individuals on here. Some hard core, some just,,,, different. All with hearts in the right place👍

Merry Christmas, everyone. A quick shout-out to the Celtic FC Store for their rapid delivery of a Celtic scarf for a special someone. It was scheduled to come on Monday 12/28 (I had a speech already prepared for why one of her gifts was coming late) but as luck would have it, it was delivered yesterday, on time for gift giving this morning.
The Mrs got good service from them too Larry. Got my new top on the 8th for my Birthday. We have not lost a game since. Going for 5 unbeaten tmrw

Back