CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

Good evening BHOYS & GHIRLS had a great wee day out watching CELTIC V GORGIE HUNS & making my way home wae
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชTHEBUSPASSULTRAS๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Absolutely Brilliant day oot, what a game. Thought The Bhoys were Superb, BIG GIO making The Ghrils inside Celtic Park, Swooooon when putting his top on.

๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ Slร inte

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช MON THE DUNDONIAN HIBS๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

FOR THE LURKERS.

๐Ÿ–•GIRFUY YA BRITNAT GIMPS๐Ÿ–•

Enjoyed that yesterday ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Nervous wee start but we stuck to Ange's principles of play and strolled it in the end.

Jota Motm for me for his creative play a joy to watch. But in all honesty everyone of the players gave their all yesterday.

A few empty seats around, most I would imagine due to it being First Holy Communion day for a lot of people (same next weekend).

And the sing song battle between The Green Brigade and The Bhoys in the second half was both funny and brilliant. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'm almost hoping sevco win today so that RichyBhoy and Spherical planet can enjoy the sealing of the league on Tayside midweek, hope you're both going guys ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚.

H.H and YNWA

DD said Fraser Foster said he would return, after sitting on the bench all season we let Craig Gordon go.
FF changed his mind & left us in the shit if we are pissed off at anybody it should be Fraser Foster.
Agree on FF and Gordon would still have been excelent cometition for FF....and of course we should never have relied on the word of one person - that was very naiive but typical of the board

Enjoyed that yesterday ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Nervous wee start but we stuck to Ange's principles of play and strolled it in the end.

Jota Motm for me for his creative play a joy to watch. But in all honesty everyone of the players gave their all yesterday.

A few empty seats around, most I would imagine due to it being First Holy Communion day for a lot of people (same next weekend).

And the sing song battle between The Green Brigade and The Bhoys in the second half was both funny and brilliant. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'm almost hoping sevco win today so that RichyBhoy and Spherical planet can enjoy the sealing of the league on Tayside midweek, hope you're both going guys ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚.

H.H and YNWA
I am 50, I'll be working though, but I'll be in the George Fox stand and having to keep my tinder dry.

I'll be the one getting battered wie coins and yelled at when Celtic score. It's a good bet I won't be the only one though. I know at least five United fans who have 'loaned' their season card to Tims for Wednesday.......it's probably fair to say that you can multiply that by about 500.

I see Craig Gordon is still bumping his gums about the foul and save that never was. Then takes the opportunity to wax lyrical about the huns getting to a Euro final.
Clearly still raging he's not a Celtic player.....FFS get over it and incidently Craig Player of the year ma tadger big Joe is ten times the man you are....that's just to make the hacks feel better.

I see Craig Gordon is still bumping his gums about the foul and save that never was. Then takes the opportunity to wax lyrical about the huns getting to a Euro final.
Clearly still raging he's not a Celtic player.....FFS get over it and incidently Craig Player of the year ma tadger big Joe is ten times the man you are....that's just to make the hacks feel better.
He doesn't talk about Jota being ruled offside although two Hearts players were playing him on. Usual deflections and pathetic.

He doesn't talk about Jota being ruled offside although two Hearts players were playing him on. Usual deflections and pathetic.
It only matters when itโ€™s against them,if itโ€™s against Celtic they donโ€™t care as long itโ€™s to thier advantage,look at last season everyone including media ect knew that sevco were being groomed to win the league and not one word was raised against them you reap what you sow anyway it was a goal

Slow start on Saturday but the cream rises to the top and it could have been 8
Think Hatate will benefit from the summer break ,was amazed to hear he has only play professionally for 2 yrs .
Great achievement getting the title this season all considered
HH
After I read about him only playing pro for two years I looked him up on Wikipedia check it out owner of the sevco ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• F7359D4E-5693-4743-8119-BBE336C3B252.png
    F7359D4E-5693-4743-8119-BBE336C3B252.png
    960.1 KB · Views: 15
Back