CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

Yep. Gordon, player of the year ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I mean, I wouldn't expect them to vote for a Celtic player but my fucking god!! From the season we had last year to this...what our players, to a man, have achieved.....from Hart, CCV and McGregor!! A possible league and Cup double on the horizon and they hand it to Gordon!! Yep, the scottish sports media journalist showing their absolute worth ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Dossolute worth maybe.... bending it a little

Aye, Robbie the Jobbie, did say on the BBC after the Auchinleck Talbot game that he felt it was Hearts year for The Cup.

So with Hearts securing 3rd place, winning the cup means they only play one qualifying game for Europa Cup or mibbie they go straight tae the group stages, personally I don't give a flying fuck, Hearts are just Edinburgh Huns who canny afford a season ticket at the debtdome or the bus fare tae Glasgow.

Lookin forward tae the game, thank fuck I'm not driving this time. I'll be able tae get a wee swally going up in the motor, 4 Stella & half bottle of Glenfiddich. If the daughter & Sister want tae go to Braehead, they can drop me in the toon & I'll make my way doon the road after a wee pub crawl in Scotland's Greatest City.

Comfortable 3-0 for Hoops, Gio Hat-trick.

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชโ˜˜COYBIGโ˜˜GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITEโ˜˜HAIL HAILโ˜˜FUCK theRANJURSโ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

I would not like to see McCarthy anywhere near the team on Saturday. He slowed the game down every time he has been on the park. He's not up to 'Angeball' (and he's rubbish imo)

Last edited:
Hope we donโ€™t allow the Minis and the Mibbies to kick lumps out of us itโ€™s probably the only weak area of the Team an Enforcer like Broonie or big Victor to bite back. Big Bitton can do that as can McCarthy only problem is the Mibs only got a green sighted booking system. So get 2/3 goals up and then sacrifice a player to cripple one of the minis players now thatโ€™s Karma stookie style. No tears from me if that happens. Or even big Oโ€™Roiley crunches the Ref payback for Cheating Beaton. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Payback itโ€™s ffs sair

HH ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

For the first time in a canny remember, am no rushing home to catch a bit of the game or begging sumdy for a shift changeโ€ฆoff all day morra wooohooo, be settled in early on for a title party, for thats what it is when we beat the diets.
Usually pretty conservative in my predictions but I see a skelping comingโ€ฆweโ€™ll score 4 or 5, get the job done.
Mon the hoops ๐Ÿ’š

Correct, widny bring him on if we were 4 up. Has offered virtually nothing since he signed.
I canโ€™t actually make any sense of the signing to start with tbh.
Somecunt above thought wrongly that him being a name from the mighty epl and he's a tim might either appease us fans or they thought wrongly they were helping the gaffer with a proven player most probably to play the broony role another reason why suits shud stay up the penthouse oot the fucking way of the football department

I haven't seen my parents in around four years (mostly due to Covid), but they landed here in Prague just over an hour ago! We'll meet up in a few hours and I'll have a swally with my dad (77) so the "get in the mood for the match" routine is going to start a day early for us! ๐Ÿ˜
The old fella is a bit of a charm. We often get the desired result when we watch the game together.

I haven't seen my parents in around four years (mostly due to Covid), but they landed here in Prague just over an hour ago! We'll meet up in a few hours and I'll have a swally with my dad (77) so the "get in the mood for the match" routine is going to start a day early for us! ๐Ÿ˜
The old fella is a bit of a charm. We often get the desired result when we watch the game together.
Aw that's lovely for you. There's nothing better than seeing family after a long time.

Awe PB thats far too long to not have a cuddle off ur wee maw ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy the visit pal ๐Ÿ‘

Back