CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

Saturday is just as big a game as the Huns game was, we need to show intent, be strong in midfield and get the ball wide quicker to Jota and Abada then the game takes care of itself, but this is all dependent on who Ange starts, they will be just as hard and dirty so we need strength to cancel this out, that's why i would go with either Bitton or McCarthy in place of Hatate, the guy has shown his qualities but has now hit a brick wall and needs rested.

Also Gio upfront is stronger and gives us someone to aim for through the middle, hold the ball up and press the hearts defense.

with a bench containing either Rogic or O,riley - Hatate - Forrest - Turnbull - Kyogo, Meade, bitton or McCarthy and Jovanovic that's enough to put the shit up them never mind our starting 11.

A win will be the real start of the title celebrations, so lets get it done, sent the mini Huns home crying and get the party hats out for the final game of the season after a stroll against Dundee utd midweek.

Onwards to a new beginning.

Hail Hail

Saturday is just as big a game as the Huns game was, we need to show intent, be strong in midfield and get the ball wide quicker to Jota and Abada then the game takes care of itself, but this is all dependent on who Ange starts, they will be just as hard and dirty so we need strength to cancel this out, that's why i would go with either Bitton or McCarthy in place of Hatate, the guy has shown his qualities but has now hit a brick wall and needs rested.

Also Gio upfront is stronger and gives us someone to aim for through the middle, hold the ball up and press the hearts defense.

with a bench containing either Rogic or O,riley - Hatate - Forrest - Turnbull - Kyogo, Meade, bitton or McCarthy and Jovanovic that's enough to put the shit up them never mind our starting 11.

A win will be the real start of the title celebrations, so lets get it done, sent the mini Huns home crying and get the party hats out for the final game of the season after a stroll against Dundee utd midweek.

Onwards to a new beginning.

Hail Hail
Its definitely just as big a game as we can win the title from it ( though hearts games always are).
I'd be very surprised if McCarthy started or played in the game given how little hes featured, though when he has hes not done much wrong.
Cant see any midfield changes unless its rogic in for orielly.
Unless we're winning at a canter I'd like to see Ange be a little more conservative with the subs.
3 subs on the hour mark Vs sevco really upset the balance I thought at the time, yes they were coming back into the game but we still looked dangerous on the ball and the counter.
We had many fruitless crosses into their box before sakala scored which was disappointing and might see GG return to the starting XI.
Felt like we were closing shop , perhaps the correct decision.
Josip is a huge miss for us, as much as Ralston has improved this season, his consistency is still an issue . He is not at josip's level yet anyway.
I expect us to win , I always expect us to win at CP or against hearts.
Boyce is the danger man for them though I found it encouraging to read he'd said that hes moved on from the lacovitti coming together Vs Ross county but warned people not to touch him so hes not keen on the combative side of the game it appears.
Gordon is the other obstacle.
They have nothing to play for bar stopping us and helping them so I expect parked buses.
Once weve unlocked them I think we can go on to score 3 or 4 and finally put this to bed , the sooner the better please HH

Any win will do, then the pressure is off, we don't want to be dropping daft points, just win get it done I think we will, and as usual I'll have 3-1,for the hoops, get all set for trophy day next week, I think we might just appreciate it at a bit more especially after last season and the rebuild we faced, I for one never thought this would be possible this season, but there you go,

This is a good game for us, as there's no room for complacency against another overly physical side that hate our feckin guts.

The recent performances against sevco (particularly in the second-half of both games) are not new features in this Celtic side. We've switched off in quite a few games where we were more than comfortable - no more so than we did on our last visit to Swinecastle. We got out of jail that night, just as we did twice at Pittodrie this season too.

I like the fact that Ange rings the changes after an hour, but it can be an issue if we're changing quarter of the team in one fell swoop. Especially in those intense games where players need a bit of time to come up to the speed of the game. We dropped two points on Sunday as a direct consequence of changing for the sake of change. Wee Reo wasn't having a great day, so that change was necessary and you could also argue that Kyogo still isn't match fit, so bringing big Jackie on made sense, but the third change put us all at 6's and 7's and it wasn't necessary as O'Riley was doing OK.

Put the game to bed early at the weekend and Ange can substitute till his heart's content, but we have to be more clinical and finish them off first.

They could never give it to a Celtic player.
To a man, they absolutely ploughed into us pre season and at the start.
Ange wiz shite, the players were shite, the club wiz shite. Sevco would cruise it.
They haven’t just got egg on their faces, they are walking talking fucking omelletes.
To give an award to Celtic would prove them all wrong.
A gutless shower of wankers.

Play McCarthy and Bitton... Simples, finish the game with 9 men though and send out a message.
U no what that's exactly wit I'd do just for this game wee hatate is fucked so he's not gonny have the legs for game against this mob start calum biton and mcarthy calum as our link to the front boys I know ange probably won't but it wid put a message out that aye in a normal game we wid usually play with more skillful less nasty guys but because of the treatment this season so far by a few teams and knowing the diets history way us hes gonny match them in midfield just to make the point if it comes to it we can and will mix it up way these shittier teams if need be

U no what that's exactly wit I'd do just for this game wee hatate is fucked so he's not gonny have the legs for game against this mob start calum biton and mcarthy calum as our link to the front boys I know ange probably won't but it wid put a message out that aye in a normal game we wid usually play with more skillful less nasty guys but because of the treatment this season so far by a few teams and knowing the diets history way us hes gonny match them in midfield just to make the point if it comes to it we can and will mix it up way these shittier teams if need be
I would imagine not to many diet huns would relish a battle with our more robust players especially with a cup final coming up.

I would imagine not to many diet huns would relish a battle with our more robust players especially with a cup final coming up.
The diets will fancy their chances against their brethren in the final, 50. They've clinched third, so do they want to take the chance that McKay, Boyce or Simms might get Ralstoned?

They don't want to play any part in any title party, but surely they're no that dumb to take any unnecessary risks to their players........then again, they're full-time huns and stupid is what stupid does.

Back