Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

Game we should have one first half clung on at the end Starfelt MOM for me closely followed by CalMac who put everything on the line with some huge tackles.
But we need to stretch the game instead of passing out all the time from the back.
and press them up the pitch like they did to us
Onwards to Hearts oh the Irony beating the Mini’s
Mon the Athenian Fenian’s
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
i thought starfelt was liability today

out of position tooo often

flapping on ball again

our midfield dont help him and neither do our defensive flankers

overall one of the worst Celtic home matches ive seen against a team dead on their feet and coming from an away leg in germany

And they out positioned us that second half and were fitter near end

our style exherts too uch energy is not efficient and is tactically liability against well drilled midfield

And to top it off we feck around instead of hitting the target when we get break away

i thought starfelt was liability today

out of position tooo often

flapping on ball again

our midfield dont help him and neither do our defensive flankers

overall one of the worst Celtic home matches ive seen against a team dead on their feet and coming from an away leg in germany

And they out positioned us that second half and were fitter near end

our style exherts too uch energy is not efficient and is tactically liability against well drilled midfield

And to top it off we feck around instead of hitting the target when we get break away
Starfelt was far from a liability ..shaky at the end like the rest but i thought between him and Jota for motm .Funny how we all see a different game.

Back