Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

Celtic made massive loss season we reached EL

they make massive loss most seasons

they need to hope someone willing to pay big bucks for their players but with such precarious finacial situation most teams will be wanting deep discounts rather than premiums and their players will be wanting pay upgrades if they arent getting sold imo

could be a bad summer for their sustainability

From what I saw we were yet again very wasteful in front of goal in the 1st half. Lost our momentum with the 3 subs, they were guilty of the same 2nd half by the lóoks of it but we left gaps at the back for Sakala to exploit. Fucking about at the back almost cost us the game as well.
This could go to the last game of the season is we don't buck up.

Celtic made massive loss season we reached EL

they make massive loss most seasons

they need to hope someone willing to pay big bucks for their players but with such precarious finacial situation most teams will be wanting deep discounts rather than premiums and their players will be wanting pay upgrades if they arent getting sold imo

could be a bad summer for their sustainability
Often happens with a new business.......

Okay let's get this right and into context ...I did say today before the game this was always gonna be tough. Nothing is handed on a plate especially in Scotland.
If that's us not at our best and able to see out a draw against this amazing European performer then we have to take it.
It is natural for the players to be somewhat nervous today as we attempt to get over the line.
This is a team thrown together after a disastrous last season.
My god these bhoys have done us proud led by Ange.
I have no criticism only admiration for what we have achieved to this point. 29 league games undefeated ..tremendous achievement.
Listen spoils are shared 2 for them 2 for us and one draw ....compare that to last season.
When you consider the injuries we had throughout this season and trying to gel these bhoys in two windows its sensational where we are at.
What an achievement Ange ...almost there.
And if your a hun today you deflated make no mistake.
Well done lads .. one final push to bring it home 🍀💚 🇮🇪

Noo that I've calmed doon 😶, I'm thinking seven points from nine versus uglies in the league has made the difference so well done to all the squad - including the ones who haven't been at their best. Quite a turnaround from the embarrassment of last year.

Well that was the game that was...an incredibly surreal and emotional experience...first game since that infamous Lazio away and post covid.... atmosphere was incredible and I literally had tears in my eyes at the walk on....as for the game?? We had our chances, they played with the drive and commitment they always do...a draw was a fair result...refereeing was baffling at times but such is the way...we move on a step closer and today will remain in the memory for the occasion alone.... nothing else like it

Okay let's get this right and into context ...I did say today before the game this was always gonna be tough. Nothing is handed on a plate especially in Scotland.
If that's us not at our best and able to see out a draw against this amazing European performer then we have to take it.
It is natural for the players to be somewhat nervous today as we attempt to get over the line.
This is a team thrown together after a disastrous last season.
My god these bhoys have done us proud led by Ange.
I have no criticism only admiration for what we have achieved to this point. 29 league games undefeated ..tremendous achievement.
Listen spoils are shared 2 for them 2 for us and one draw ....compare that to last season.
When you consider the injuries we had throughout this season and trying to gel these bhoys in two windows its sensational where we are at.
What an achievement Ange ...almost there.
And if your a hun today you deflated make no mistake.
Well done lads .. one final push to bring it home 🍀💚 🇮🇪
Mag 7 you hit the nail on the head a draw will do us all day champions 🏆

From what I saw we were yet again very wasteful in front of goal in the 1st half. Lost our momentum with the 3 subs, they were guilty of the same 2nd half by the lóoks of it but we left gaps at the back for Sakala to exploit. Fucking about at the back almost cost us the game as well.
This could go to the last game of the season is we don't buck up.
Six points clear with a superior goal difference can’t see us losing the last 3 games which is what the scum need us to do so start the party now

Just in fae work n read the comments..dunno if I should watch the 2nd half 🙈
Yes it’s easy to see from behind the cooch through your fingers with a face mask on upside doon.
we weren’t the same Team from first half
We just seemed to switch off but no damage done onwards and upwards
Here we go again we’re on the road again
We’re on the Road to Paradise.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

For we r celtic supporters faithful through and through we have won the league today it's a great achievement by ange and the bhoys we haven't lost a match in the league from September that's just fantastic congratulations to ange and the staff and the team you done the business keep er lite

Members online

Latest posts

Back