Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

I've just seen this Cairnsy so answers my question about whereabouts of Bitton.

"Niro Bitton’s got a bit of an issue,” Postecoglou told BBC Radio Scotland before kick-off. Later in the interview, he would classify it as a ‘slight’ issue.
However, what the nature of the problem is, whether illness or injury was not expanded upon.
Aye just seen a post fae kelly telling me he's out that's a pity

Gonna be in Tanland on Sunday. Anyone know a bar near Manchester Airport would be good for watching the game?

In five days time we play for another 3 points in the Glasgow Derby. If we get them we are the effective champions. At the end of the game do you reckon the PA system will blast this out.
I know they won't but win, lose or draw we're gonna be Champions, so this is the tune I want in the PA resonating through Hundistan.

Well fuck you too Youtube

img[]
Fuck_You_-_cover_art.jpg

To beat that bunch of losers at CP
Oluyawemi
Scales
Julien
Murray
Ralston
Soro
Ideguchi
Johnston
Dembele
Moffat
Dawson

A fkn cinch

Any one of the rotated players could stake a claim to starting.
It's key that every one of them shows up if given a chance.
Jota/abada/hatate need to find their man with passes.
Ralston needs to put a mark on Kent early.
No missed sitters from GG or Kyogo.
Rogic/O'rilley need to keep mobile and find space and press - slipping out of the game can't happen.

With no Roofe or fatty available if expect the huns to try and draw us forward to open space to hit a through balls or ones over the top for Sakala to run onto - their front 3 attempting to scurry about dragging players around to open space.

It's over to Leipzig now to do what Braga didn't.
There will be more than a few in the orc squad that will be eyeing this tie as a summer transfer showcase.

A euro thumping at the hands of ze germans and a night of chasing shadows will do nicely

When we annihilated them in February - apart from the intensity and pace, the other notable feature was the rotation between the McGregor, O'Riley and Hatate. None of them played in a fixed position in the first-half and all three popped up left, right and centre.

On his day, Big Tam is sublime for an hour and it wouldn't even be a question about him starting, but when he's off it (as he was in the semi) then you don't even get the industry and at least the token resistance that you would from CalMac, Reo and Baba. Don't get me wrong, Reo has had a couple of stinkers, but he always makes himself available, tracks back and doesn't hide.

This game isn't, and shouldn't be, about how we face up against them. It's all about what we do to them and how we go about doing that. I thought Jota had a decent day in Dingwall, but Tavpen shat it with Maeda left-side at the midden and Barisic/Shirley bassey would shite it right-side with Kyogo no giving them a seconds peace. Big Jackie will unsettle them up the middle and that still leaves you the option to change it up if all doesn't go to plan.

And fuck it.......it sickens me to the pit of my stomach when we lose to them, but I can live with it as long as we lose on our terms and don't go out with a whimper. That's what was so frustrating/annoying about Hampden - even allowing for Madhun being a baldy, bluenose, biased, beardy, bigoted bastart - we still allowed them to dictate the terms of that game and we are much, much better than that.

Cheaton gets first shot on the goat ,,,,,,,like that was a surprise he would get the game
There's not a referee amongst that lot, kelly - but if the argument with players is that we don't know how good they are until they play in big games? Then surely that is exactly the same question we have to ask about referees?

There's currently a pool of three referees for the Glasgow derby.......cheaton, madhun and gollum. They three are only slightly more incompetent than the rest o' thum!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back