Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

Awww fuck the lot o' thum, mate.

I'm hearing today that this Celtic side would be the "worst" ever champions of Scotland.

The same "worst" side that have made a 31-point turnaround against an almost unchanged previous winner.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH........EVEN BETTER, SO DO THEY.......that's what hurts them the most.

And do you know something comrade.....I reckon The Athenian Fenian is only getting started.....the man with the plan and his pals from Japan.....are going to cause the Huns and their acolytes muchas plenty pain in the years to come...

And do you know something comrade.....I reckon The Athenian Fenian is only getting started.....the man with the plan and his pals from Japan.....are going to cause the Huns and their acolytes muchas plenty pain in the years to come...
Your right
He got threw in at start of season with fuck al players and 2 weeks
The huns had a huge head start
As we saw in winter the man pulls the rabbits out the hat when given time

Your right
He got threw in at start of season with fuck al players and 2 weeks
The huns had a huge head start
As we saw in winter the man pulls the rabbits out the hat when given time
We're on the verge of a very special Season. It will be up there with both 9inr's, the Centennial, 10men won the league, and stopping the 10.
Just think about how they gambled on signing Ramsey and the Man U loaner, the wages they have had to fork out.
It cannot be underestimated the job Ange has done. HH

A win in Sunday and the title will be getting fitted with green and white ribbons in anticipation of a title party at Paradise,the flip side they win and we then we have to sweat a bit with 9 points to play for and a 3 points lead.I realise we didn't play well in the semi-final and we can't let them dictate the game the team need to be aggressive and play at a high tempo as we did in the last game when we had it won in the 1st half a similar outcome is desired.

In all my years of watching the Glasgow Derby I have never been this confident of us winning. Sure the Mason in Black will give them two penalties and send one of us off and rule out a perfectly good goal for 'offside' but we will still prevail. I expect us to be spectacular on Sunday and add to the pain that Leipzig will impose on them. 4-0 in both games.

In all my years of watching the Glasgow Derby I have never been this confident of us winning. Sure the Mason in Black will give them two penalties and send one of us off and rule out a perfectly good goal for 'offside' but we will still prevail. I expect us to be spectacular on Sunday and add to the pain that Leipzig will impose on them. 4-0 in both games.
I was a level headed confident going into the Scottish Cup semi final and look what happened there so I can’t be as confident as you Fissani.
Don’t get me wrong I would love to be that sure but over the years watching the downright bias of these Referees doing their best to stop play and disrupt our play along with all the other tactics they use makes me a bit wary/nervous every time we play them.

I trust Ange to have us ready because imo it’s going to be a dirty game from them in their desperate bid to save face and stop the Celtic fans celebrating in front of them.

I hope and pray we put them to the sword on Sunday 🙏 another 3-0 would be so so sweet COYBIG 💚🍀

You missed Barkas MOTM 🤔

I will settle for a draw right now,!!!or a own goal!!or a tight 4-0🙂
I'd love to pump them, but it's the hope that kills them, so a draw wouldn't break my heart, ES.

It then becomes a chucklefest as their mental gymnastics (hahahaha) try to fathom oot some method as to how they can claw back a 6-point defect with three games to play and as many goals to find as they have shares (aboot 10 trillion at the last count)

I'll say it again: it's the hope that kills them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back