Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

Ok here’s what I think. They will come to kick us off the park aided and abetted by the ref.
No bookings for them till the last ten minutes, for statically purposes. By that time, playing fast attractive one touch football we will be 3 1 up ( obviously they get a penalty) ref will then send one of theirs off, again just for the stats.
But we will be champions at the end.
Two sons down south so my daughter will look after dad and see her first flag won.
If Irn bru could do Sundays ….
HH

SMSM are getting their tena men wet, fawning fuckin guff in the papers, about how resilient theOFFC are, fu k the stats from Thursday night don't lie 1 shot on target, 29% possession.

FFS, a repeat of February with a few more goals, lge in the back home where it belongs in Glasgow Celtics Trophy Cabinet.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪COYBIG,GET IN TAE THE HUN SCUM☘🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Cant see anything but a Celtic win , given the 2 wins theyve had one was start of season against our kids and some new signings 1-0 the other an extra time win against a side that never really played as we can .
Our two wins have been been a 3 -0 thumping and a comeback to win away 2-1 we are favourites I want a win but a draw still suits us better than them HH COYBIG 🍀

I expected a win on Easter Sunday but knew it would be tight. Unfortunately we allowed them control of the midfield and of course the Mib then get inspired and join in with plenty of assists.
If we allow ourselves to get bogged down again in supply to our front men then Beaton will play his part in helping his team.
Everybody is entitled to their opinions on what the result will be of course but I felt us just getting a bit over confident on here with big scores to nil forecasts.
I would love a hunskelping but the very nature of what's at stake and who the mib is means it might just be a bit more of a challenge than some think.
A draw is not a disaster but any result that achieves 3 points would be joyous. 🍀👍

Back