Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

Match thread for next week folks 😜.

Win and the league is coming home, draw and the league is coming home.

The Bhoys I would choose to bring the Cinch PL home would be.

Big Joe.

Tony CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac Hatate Turnbull.

Jota Kyogo Maeda.

Turnbull in for a bit of steel in the middle, and its a tough one for striker but I would go for Kyogo over GG as I feel he is more of a threat.

Keep the ball on the deck and watch for them playing the switch to their wide divers.

Its coming home.

H.H
Good call. I would start O'Reilly rather than Turnbull and GG rather than Kyogo.
COYBIG.

Alot of the mutants saying they couldnt care less about Sunday...that they should play the youngsters..we'll see if theyre still saying that if they get humped tonight.Leipzig 🙏
Thats the old playground double bluff cos they know if they lose its all over….😂…they care alright , ther just shiting themselves and peddling the excuses..btw, if they do get pumped the night, expect a right horror show on Sunday 😡

Does anybody remember think it was in the 80's I can't remember who said it think it was an argie after beating England Maggie thatcher...Queen lizzie the British establishment your boys took a hell of a beating now we need one of them start with Scottish fitbaw and Loyalists everywhere and your dodgy refs they've took a hell of a beating off the good guys even all the cheating couldnae stop us ya shower a bastards 😂
It was a Norwegian guy I think, Scandinavian anyway pal.

Back