Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Has it always been an ambition of yours to play in the Premier League?
When I was younger, it was always Celtic. The ambition was Celtic and that was my dream when I was younger. But when you get older... I've done that, I've made my dream, I've lived my dream and I've loved every single minute of it. Now I just feel was the right time to take a step on. I feel this is a great opportunity for me.

Doesn't sound like a gun was put to his head. I lived the dream, now I'm sick of it. That's what it sounds like to me. Also didn't say who told him to get to the airport. More than likely his agent lookin his cut.
More likely Lawwell mate..

HH

I put that up as am not searching youtube to prove a point as i said it was on a football show

we get it you don't like he moved he shoud have stayed till the end of his days or until he left a cripple , they days of players wanting to end there days at celtic ended in the70s

My nephew was at the club for a few years until one summer they walked in a said not needed ,,,no loyalty from the club just pack your stuff bye bye

football just a cattle market dressed up everyone seen as a piece of meat that can maybe be cashed in on
That,s exactly what it is Kelly,sold to the highest bidder.
He must have been crazy to have went to an EPL team who have world class players and world class opponents to play against every week, his mother and father never hear him being called a fenian bastard ,,cant understand why he gave up the opportunity to go to stadiums like Hamilton and Kilmarnock on a pissing wet night and risk his career on a plastic pitch,instead he chose to go to places like Old Trafford,,Annfield,,Stamford Bridge etc,,oh a nearly forgot, his wage went from £25000 to £75000, now under his new contract he is up to £105000 per week,when Real Madrid come calling it goes to around £200,000 per week,,I realise some people would call this greed..I prefer to call it ambition,IMO this Bhoy has served us well and deserves every accolade coming his way..

HH.

Ange no happy with tortuous recruitment process,

Celtic have to move "more precisely" and "a bit quicker" in the transfer market, says manager Ange Postecoglou.

The Parkhead club signed Israeli winger Liel Abada and Japan forward Kyogo Furuhashi last week.

But both players are absent from the Champions League squad for Tuesday's first-leg second round qualifier against Midtjylland.

"We probably hesitated a couple of times and could have moved faster on some things," the Celtic boss said.

"That hasn't helped us. In normal circumstances these processes are fairly straightforward. Get a player, sign him, take him on a plane, take a photo and away he goes.

"That process is now taking two to three weeks. That's where we've got to move a little bit more precisely, understand there's going to be lag time and move a bit quicker."

Celtic have brought in four new players so far this summer, with Osaze Urhoghide and Liam Shaw coming in as defensive reinforcements from Sheffield Wednesday plus the arrivals of Abada and Furuhashi.

Reports suggest the the club have agreed a deal for Swedish centre-back Carl Starfelt but, with persistent rumours circulating about the futures of several key players at the club, Postecoglou concedes there is still a lot of work to be done on the recruitment front.

"It's a constantly evolving picture," the Australian added. "What I do know is we need to bring in a certain number of players. It doesn't take a genius to figure out.

"When I look at the squad we are still very light in areas, just for depth more than anything else. If we want to challenge on all fronts we need a strong squad. At the moment I don't have that."

You write this .....
I replied this....
I think you're miscontrueing my point. I never said he should've stayed for his entire career at celtic.

You now reply this....
But hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story. You'd argue a black crow white.
and i never said you did read it again

we get it you don't like he moved he shoud have stayed till the end of his days or until he left a cripple

as for arguing black crow white ,,,,fs man you'd argue till the internet broke

Andy Carroll: Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce confirms forward has left club following expiration of his contract​

Andy Carroll will not be back for a third season at Newcastle and is a free agent; the forward returned to St James' Park for a second spell in 2019, scoring once in the Premier League; Bruce: "I think Andy thinks it's time that he goes and plays"

Anyway think he would be worth signing for us....Not sure myself, but I think he would be suited to Scottish fitbaw .........
he's got more baggage than griff

Its a big

its a big fuck off naw fae me Lennono 😂
I've watched him for the past few years, and he has one good game, then several as 'Bambi on ice'
I think he would be a distraction in the dressing room as from what I've read about him, he's had trouble off the pitch, and sounds as if he's a lazy bastard in training too
Not for me
HH

Andy Carroll: Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce confirms forward has left club following expiration of his contract​

Andy Carroll will not be back for a third season at Newcastle and is a free agent; the forward returned to St James' Park for a second spell in 2019, scoring once in the Premier League; Bruce: "I think Andy thinks it's time that he goes and plays"

Anyway think he would be worth signing for us....Not sure myself, but I think he would be suited to Scottish fitbaw .........

That,s exactly what it is Kelly,sold to the highest bidder.
He must have been crazy to have went to an EPL team who have world class players and world class opponents to play against every week, his mother and father never hear him being called a fenian bastard ,,cant understand why he gave up the opportunity to go to stadiums like Hamilton and Kilmarnock on a pissing wet night and risk his career on a plastic pitch,instead he chose to go to places like Old Trafford,,Annfield,,Stamford Bridge etc,,oh a nearly forgot, his wage went from £25000 to £75000, now under his new contract he is up to £105000 per week,when Real Madrid come calling it goes to around £200,000 per week,,I realise some people would call this greed..I prefer to call it ambition,IMO this Bhoy has served us well and deserves every accolade coming his way..

HH.
also not forgetting this boy was sold as seen needing repair he'd been run into the ground ,the money banked on his sale was clear profit for the club for an academy player the highest ever in this country

lazy bastard and wage thief fucks teams about by bench warming

and i never said you did read it again

we get it you don't like he moved he shoud have stayed till the end of his days or until he left a cripple

as for arguing black crow white ,,,,fs man you'd argue till the internet broke
Fuckin hell it's like arguing with a child. I never fuckin once said I expected him to stay at celtic and as you said and up a cripple. Never fuckin once. You're makin shite up. Read back what I said as I'm not goin over it again. You're the twistiest fuckin hooer I've ever encountered in my life. It's me now, it'll be someone else tomorrow.
Let me clarify it for you. I couldn't give two fucks about Kieran Tierney. He's gone. He made his choice. I support players in the hoops and no-one else. Away and argue with a crow and see can ye change it's colour and quit annoying my fuckin head.

Fuckin hell it's like arguing with a child. I never fuckin once said I expected him to stay at celtic and as you said and up a cripple. Never fuckin once. You're makin shite up. Read back what I said as I'm not goin over it again. You're the twistiest fuckin hooer I've ever encountered in my life. It's me now, it'll be someone else tomorrow.
Let me clarify it for you. I couldn't give two fucks about Kieran Tierney. He's gone. He made his choice. I support players in the hoops and no-one else. Away and argue with a crow and see can ye change it's colour and quit annoying my fuckin head.
:ROFLMAO: aye ad stay out the sun if a was you ,n your right it is like arguing with a child :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO: aye ad stay out the sun if a was you ,n your right it is like arguing with a child :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Aye alright there twisty. Ye fuckin gobshite. Twist everyone's argument around, put words in their mouth and fail to see or acknowledge what a person actually said. I'll put ye on to my 7 year old she's more your wavelength. Infact forget that, she's too advanced for ye.

Aye alright there twisty. Ye fuckin gobshite. Twist everyone's argument around, put words in their mouth and fail to see or acknowledge what a person actually said. I'll put ye on to my 7 year old she's more your wavelength. Infact forget that, she's too advanced for ye.
aye ad get her to read the posts back to you maybe let some of it sink in as for the insults ,,,aye crack on

Celtic have to move "more precisely" and "a bit quicker" in the transfer market, says manager Ange Postecoglou.

The Parkhead club signed Israeli winger Liel Abada and Japan forward Kyogo Furuhashi last week.

But both players are absent from the Champions League squad for Tuesday's first-leg second round qualifier against Midtjylland.

"We probably hesitated a couple of times and could have moved faster on some things," the Celtic boss said.

"That hasn't helped us. In normal circumstances these processes are fairly straightforward. Get a player, sign him, take him on a plane, take a photo and away he goes.

"That process is now taking two to three weeks. That's where we've got to move a little bit more precisely, understand there's going to be lag time and move a bit quicker."

Celtic have brought in four new players so far this summer, with Osaze Urhoghide and Liam Shaw coming in as defensive reinforcements from Sheffield Wednesday plus the arrivals of Abada and Furuhashi.

Reports suggest the the club have agreed a deal for Swedish centre-back Carl Starfelt but, with persistent rumours circulating about the futures of several key players at the club, Postecoglou concedes there is still a lot of work to be done on the recruitment front.

"It's a constantly evolving picture," the Australian added. "What I do know is we need to bring in a certain number of players. It doesn't take a genius to figure out.

"When I look at the squad we are still very light in areas, just for depth more than anything else. If we want to challenge on all fronts we need a strong squad. At the moment I don't have that."

I wondered how long it would take...not that long apparently! Ange now coming up against the realities of being a Celtic manager working under this board.

Sorry tae burst yer bubble Ange but what you're up against now....well these are 'normal circumstances' for Celtic, nothing is ever 'straightforward'! Getting a player, signing him, getting him on a plane, taking a photo and away he goes unfortunately isn't how things work here so ye better get used tae that!

No argument here
If the Board or purse string men don't get the finger out, Ange will head back over the pond and who could blame him
He's being set up to fail by the money men

HH

Back