Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

He's a top keeper who never got over being chastised for his gaffe in a game for England (last world cup?)
A move to us makes sense for us and him..you only have to see how well that old cunt is doing for the huns and Hart is by far a better keeper than him
he cant cope with low hard shots to his right

once that weakness was spotted he never recovered or got better

wages are stupid

and he is liability

is he better than Barkas?

no even sure he is tbh

he cant cope with low hard shots to his right

once that weakness was spotted he never recovered or got better

wages are stupid

and he is liability

is he better than Barkas?

no even sure he is tbh
Wages shouldn't be no longer an issue now TET, as can't ever see any club using him as a no2 again, so a huge drop in wages would be on the cards unless he wants to leg it to the nonsense leagues that are willing to pay a fortune to a name, still past his sell by date.
The thing that he hasn't tried to rebuild a career for the past few seasons, makes me think he's more interested in being a wage stealer nowadays, trying to live off past glories.

I am one of those people of which you speak. God love him he was only earning fag money playing for Celtic. A wee bit like Scott Brown. Stupid cunt wasted his career at celtic winning bucket loads of medals for what? Only to be tossed outta the club after fourteen years. How will his family ever survive? I just can't sleep at night worrying about these lads on shite dough playing for their supposed "boyhood club".
But fuck it I would chuck that all away for a few more pound, but it's not greed. I always wanted to go to a team where I would win fuck all. But we'll dress that up as ambition and maybe someday when I'm fucked I'll get back to bullshit the support again with my loudspeaker in front of the green brigade.
8million 18million 28million 38million 100million what's the fuckin difference. There's no towbar on the hearse!
Tierney is a world class fullback he's now getting the money he deserves aye at celtic he wid become a millionaire but he's now earning as much as a 3 year contract at celtic in the one year now i love celtic but if it was me I wid be thinking about not just my life but my future family's it's sets them all up for generations now if u would be happy to stay at celtic for ur whole career no matter what even if u shud be playing at a higher level trying to win the big trophies in Europe them fair play but I doubt the majority if giving the same circumstances would say no its OK I want keep playing my trade in spfl for next 10 year playing Aberdeen 4 times a year it's orite saying this or that until u get the same offer mate theres nothing wrong with leaving celtic to progress ur career at a higher level doesn't make him any less a tim either

Come on bigman is he better than barkas. Stevie wonder is better than barkas !
Im serious

you ever watched his howlers on youtube

lot are worse than barkas

and thats with a solid experienced back 4 in front of him

im no sure any keeper would be getting praise with our back 4 from last seasons performances

Barkas has made some bad errors, so many i think we need a better option if he doesnt snap into form tonight, if he plays

But its a no from me on hart

he is one of the consistently error prone keepers and he dived in installments way back when he was still living off his hype

Come on bigman is he better than barkas. Stevie wonder is better than barkas !
Still find it hard to believe that he didn't seem to fancy a no 1 role over the last few seasons Deadner.
Why could that be?
Fail to see how he couldn't be an improvement on what we have at present

Tierney is a world class fullback he's now getting the money he deserves aye at celtic he wid become a millionaire but he's now earning as much as a 3 year contract at celtic in the one year now i love celtic but if it was me I wid be thinking about not just my life but my future family's it's sets them all up for generations now if u would be happy to stay at celtic for ur whole career no matter what even if u shud be playing at a higher level trying to win the big trophies in Europe them fair play but I doubt the majority if giving the same circumstances would say no its OK I want keep playing my trade in spfl for next 10 year playing Aberdeen 4 times a year it's orite saying this or that until u get the same offer mate theres nothing wrong with leaving celtic to progress ur career at a higher level doesn't make him any less a tim either
I'm not goin over it again. All I'll say is I don't care who leaves and for what and how much. It doesn't effect one bit. Just spare me the diehard bullshit and then fuck off at the first opportunity of more dough to a team in my opinion nowhere near as big a club as Celtic. All this "life changing money" bullshit is exactly that. Bullshit. He was on life changing money where he was supposedly loving life.
You have your opinion I have mine. My head will never be turned by money. I have a different outlook on life. Money and greed has the world ruined.

Theres got to be good keepers all thru out Europe surely we cud find somebody better than barkas and bain and younger than hart🙈
Possibly comes down to money like everything in football nowadays.
At a guess, I would say we are possibly paying way over a million a season in wages between 3 keepers who, you couldn't depend upon saving a shot if all 3 were standing in the goals

Can't fault that BB, and Cahill has been a model pro throughout his career.
Still don't think he falls into the type of player we are looking for as there seems more of a long term structure trying to be put in place more so than a emergency plan.
What I wouldn't rule out is getting the likes of Cahill more as a potential player coaching role, could still do the emergency role and would be happy enough to have him as our defensive coach and could be of great assistance to Ange going forward imo.
I know John but we have more than a dozen wonderful youngsters full of potential that we are already planning to develop for the long term. However, these days because of the hire & fire culture for football managers and the buy & sell nature for players, we cannot ignore the short term eithet otherwise fans and the media start demanding yet more change. I'm afraid that the majority of players are only looking to stay at a club for 2-3 years before moving on - that is the reality of football these days and so many fans haven't caught up yet.

As an example, look at the Invicible team from 4 years ago. Off the top of my head I can only think of a handful of first team players still with us: CalMac, Forrest, Rogic, Bitton and Griffiths (and some fans are desperate to see the back of at least 2 or 3 of those) - apologies if I missed anyone.

20210728_135302.jpg

Back