Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

He's worth a punt, look who was firing shots at him in the PL then look at what he'll be facing in the SPL. He may not be too clever with the ball at his feet but as I remember he was always a good shot stopper and he was always under the cosh at West Ham and Burnley he's better than anything at Celtic Park just now

Big Forster and Boruc before him were not the best with the ball at their feet either and Boruc had the occasional fuck up in him too...Hart is a yes from me

He's worth a punt, look who was firing shots at him in the PL then look at what he'll be facing in the SPL. He may not be too clever with the ball at his feet but as I remember he was always a good shot stopper and he was always under the cosh at West Ham and Burnley he's better than anything at Celtic Park just now
Nah he only had a 100 EPL clean sheets and 75 caps...must be shite then.

Big Forster and Boruc before him were not the best with the ball at their feet either and Boruc had the occasional fuck up in him too...Hart is a yes from me
Could be a quick and short term solution to a huge problem we created ourselves last season.
Need to sort out the problem without costing us another fortune , and could possibly be the solution for this season which gives us a bit more time to find the solution.
Biggest concern would be the lack of game time he has had over the past few seasons, so just how motivated is he nowadays? Or is he now just another wage stealer?

Cahill would be a good shout at least for this season anyway. Our books aren't filled with older, more experienced players like him. The currants are more likely to pay the funny money he'll be looking for though.

Hart isn't too bad a keeper when you consider what we have.
Both would be in the twilight of there careers and still might have something to offer still on a playing front.
Both offer a wealth of experience that we aren't really used to either.
Would we really complain if they were both to become part of Ange's coaching team either? I would be all for it, if some longer term planning was involved somehow.

Anyway.sorry for using KT as an example....point is that it was class from the fans of that club and his fellow players who came out and wished him all the best.... would never happen in this country or probably in Europe
I'm of the same opinion as John, its hard to say that I don't think he should have left , but I do think he went too cheaply, now that he has settled down and got a good run of games his skill and work ethic has shown not only the English but also the European clubs how good he is. I rate him higher than Robertson, and there are very few left backs in Europe that I could name who are better than him, Man u paid £50 million pounds for wan bissake who isn't even half as good as KT. I also think that using him as an example should mean that we can drive a harder bargain for players who want to head south. And lets be honest here we already have a decent reputation when it comes to player development, mot something that can be said at Ibrokes. 😊HH

not sure why that just appeared...its weeks old news :ROFLMAO: (y)
Aye but I had a pre season break …

it’s what I love about football, even the same supporters can have such polar opposite views

the one thing we’re sure of
No twi agree on everything

wait till VAR comes in to Scotland
Conclusive 🤣
At least we’ll have video mementoes of the dodgy decisions and watch as commentators explain them away

Aye but I had a pre season break …

it’s what I love about football, even the same supporters can have such polar opposite views

the one thing we’re sure of
No twi agree on everything

wait till VAR comes in to Scotland
Conclusive 🤣
At least we’ll have video mementoes of the dodgy decisions and watch as commentators explain them away
Pre season break Stg?
Was thinking you had started doing an impression of "El donkeyeo"

surely woulda been better option when he was playing gash for his big clubs?

im sure he was free couple of years ago.

i also think craig gordon would be a better choice and i dont want him back either.

surely woulda been better option when he was playing gash for his big clubs?

im sure he was free couple of years ago.

i also think craig gordon would be a better choice and i dont want him back either.

He's a top keeper who never got over being chastised for his gaffe in a game for England (last world cup?)
A move to us makes sense for us and him..you only have to see how well that old cunt is doing for the huns and Hart is by far a better keeper than him

Members online

Latest posts

Back