Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Just been watching some of the youtube highlights of the latest player connected to Celtic VVV Venlos Giakoumakis. Whilst understanding that YouTube can only tell you so much about a player ( take shved and klimala (klimala esp who I thought shouldve got more of a chance at CP)) Giakoumakis highlights are of the pretty special kind imo. Some of his goals are audacious to day the least , the bhoy ( hopefully) can score from just about anywhere it would seem. Whether chipping the keeper from an outrageous angle or some of his overhead kicks arent too bad either. From what I've read he will be coming if eddy moves on. Also he wont cost that much £4 million or so for a player who topped the scoring charts in holland for venlo ls no mean feat and I'm surprised that theres been ( to my my knowledge) no other clubs were bidding against yet. We need a player like this see for yourself and bear in mind YouTube only shows the "best of" parts, it's about halfway down the page

Celtic Transfer Round-up – Scales, Juranovic and Giakoumakis are the likely arrivals via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Just been watching some of the youtube highlights of the latest player connected to Celtic VVV Venlos Giakoumakis. Whilst understanding that YouTube can only tell you so much about a player ( take shved and klimala (klimala esp who I thought shouldve got more of a chance at CP)) Giakoumakis highlights are of the pretty special kind imo. Some of his goals are audacious to day the least , the bhoy ( hopefully) can score from just about anywhere it would seem. Whether chipping the keeper from an outrageous angle or some of his overhead kicks arent too bad either. From what I've read he will be coming if eddy moves on. Also he wont cost that much £4 million or so for a player who topped the scoring charts in holland for venlo ls no mean feat and I'm surprised that theres been ( to my my knowledge) no other clubs were bidding against yet. We need a player like this see for yourself and bear in mind YouTube only shows the "best of" parts, it's about halfway down the page

Celtic Transfer Round-up – Scales, Juranovic and Giakoumakis are the likely arrivals via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Klimala wid have thrived under ange I think he got a real raw deal the lad but that's the past now we have a proper manager who's ego doesn't override the teams needs

Members online

Latest posts

Back