Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Someone said Celtic were too busy trying to get player's out the door before bringing in replacements, if true it shows how badly the club is being run from the top most people know we need player's in early but year after year the club drag their heels or stall so much the players move on to another interested club and we get the "we tried but couldn't get it done" shit

Someone said Celtic were too busy trying to get player's out the door before bringing in replacements, if true it shows how badly the club is being run from the top most people know we need player's in early but year after year the club drag their heels or stall so much the players move on to another interested club and we get the "we tried but couldn't get it done" shit
Maybe so, but let's take the Ajer's situation in for just a minute.
We expect him to go during this window, but look at some of the shite teams that has come in for him so far, think he can still do better, and we can't make him go to these shite teams if he doesn't want to.
So what can we do as a club?
Our hands our tied somewhat, weather we like it or not. Still expect him to be available for the qualifyer next week and not unless a fair offer comes in from a club he may take a liking to, then he should be available to play or are we still going to moan about that situation.
The same rule applies to eddy, but expect him to cry off as usual.
We still all want to form a settled squad for the coming season but the situation that lenny and more so PL traitor left us in means we have still no easy fix.
Thought many of the players couldn't wait to get out of the door, this is now starting to NOT look like the case now

And nobody coming in , by the looks of things the young and the one's not getting a game are buying into the new regime while the first team wannabes ,,,,well want to be somewhere else

Griff back
ntcham back
boli back
and the same players who couldn't be arsed going through the motions

add in no backroom staff , this has all the makings of a shitshow
Champions league qualifier next week aw these top notch players🙈🙈🙈seen this fuckin movie afore 🙈🙈every fuckin July

Thing is aswell most clubs are only just getting squads back just heard old pishy shuggy on the tranny saying we've only signed one 19 year old in 2 month...everybody waits to get them all back then decide wit they're own plans are gonny be somehow people think celtic shud be paying over the odds to make shit happen quicker just to satisfy a narrative there's not one of us that disnae want it done rapid but there's alot of different things colliding to make it not as easy as some think now if by end of this week we still have no established defenders especially thru the door them I wid say dom mckay wits the hold up?? Majority have had they're squads back for week and a half so by end of this week is surely enuf time to get some bodies in u wid think

Maybe so, but let's take the Ajer's situation in for just a minute.
We expect him to go during this window, but look at some of the shite teams that has come in for him so far, think he can still do better, and we can't make him go to these shite teams if he doesn't want to.
So what can we do as a club?
Our hands our tied somewhat, weather we like it or not. Still expect him to be available for the qualifyer next week and not unless a fair offer comes in from a club he may take a liking to, then he should be available to play or are we still going to moan about that situation.
The same rule applies to eddy, but expect him to cry off as usual.
We still all want to form a settled squad for the coming season but the situation that lenny and more so PL traitor left us in means we have still no easy fix.
Thought many of the players couldn't wait to get out of the door, this is now starting to NOT look like the case now
In fairness you dont know that ajer thinks newcastle,norwich and brentford are shite,he probably sees them as premier league and the next step,and from what i hear its us that have knocked them back not ajer,hes not been given permission to speak to them as we havent accepted their offers.

Thing is aswell most clubs are only just getting squads back just heard old pishy shuggy on the tranny saying we've only signed one 19 year old in 2 month...everybody waits to get them all back then decide wit they're own plans are gonny be somehow people think celtic shud be paying over the odds to make shit happen quicker just to satisfy a narrative there's not one of us that disnae want it done rapid but there's alot of different things colliding to make it not as easy as some think now if by end of this week we still have no established defenders especially thru the door them I wid say dom mckay wits the hold up?? Majority have had they're squads back for week and a half so by end of this week is surely enuf time to get some bodies in u wid think
Since January frimpong money klimala bayo aw they diddy fuvkin loans aff the books think I’ve missed something 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙈🙈🙈aye that’s right big peters going away present ffs 🙈wiznae gaunny renew but shat out a it whits that saying “fool me once” 😂😂😂😂😂 Another two grand tae sit oan ma couch ffs

In fairness you dont know that ajer thinks newcastle,norwich and brentford are shite,he probably sees them as premier league and the next step,and from what i hear its us that have knocked them back not ajer,hes not been given permission to speak to them as we havent accepted their offers.
Of course not, as none of us know what ajer actual stance is along with that of the club.
For all we know, the club may well be depending upon him for next week and still pricing him out of a move.
I still think we need another CB in regardless of the ajer situation is and still think we will get someone maybe not in time for next week mind

Since January frimpong money klimala bayo aw they diddy fuvkin loans aff the books think I’ve missed something 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙈🙈🙈aye that’s right big peters going away present ffs 🙈wiznae gaunny renew but shat out a it whits that saying “fool me once” 😂😂😂😂😂 Another two grand tae sit oan ma couch ffs
Have you got any confidence in the youngsters Ian out of curiosity

Have you got any confidence in the youngsters Ian out of curiosity
Tbh John no really think last nights carry oan speaks volumes about young players the young boy sako is gonna get it tight off opposition fans unfortunately, whit I really canny be arsed with is flinging youngsters into a team a youngsters fed up with projects need a good bit a quality in that squad tae help the youngsters

I really feel yous season ticket holders over this last 18 month odds its been brutal for us all but ontop of everything yous paid some amount of money to watch the game in ur hooses fair play 👏

I really feel yous season ticket holders over this last 18 month odds its been brutal for us all but ontop of everything yous paid some amount of money to watch the game in ur hooses fair play 👏
I’ve got three decent seats cairnsybhoy really don’t want tae give them up mate as you never know Whits comming mate HH and BTW the three seats are no aw for ma fat arse 😂😂😂😂

Tbh John no really think last nights carry oan speaks volumes about young players the young boy sako is gonna get it tight off opposition fans unfortunately, whit I really canny be arsed with is flinging youngsters into a team a youngsters fed up with projects need a good bit a quality in that squad tae help the youngsters
I agree Ian as regards we can throw the youngsters in at the deep end and the experience is also coming from youngsters themselves.
Many of our more experienced players are no longer automatic starters with the likes of Bitton, Rogic, Griff and only leaves us really with CalMac and Forrest as such as real senior pros.
Our signing policy is more so about youth who could be sold on for a profit, than saying we might need a couple of extra senior battle hardened pros to integrate the youngsters in better.
We now have the likes of Welsh, Soro, Turnbull, very young themselves to be expected to act as the senior pros themselves.
Maybe a few extra senior pros without a big sell on clause could be a more sensible approach during this window as we still have plenty to offer for the future

I’ve got three decent seats cairnsybhoy really don’t want tae give them up mate as you never know Whits comming mate HH and BTW the three seats are no aw for ma fat arse 😂😂😂😂
Here mate I'm choking to get a seat now I can actually afford one🙏 now I know u will anyway but stick in there I know it feels dead slow the now but if we bring couple in this week it wid lift everybody with the timescale I think ange is trying to get 4 starters in among wit we have between the youth players and the ones who want to stay IF we get the 4 I think we cud be ok alot depends on Eddie and the likes moving on aswell this is where the board get it tight for leaving it all this fuckin long🤬but it's fans like ursel who are funding this in the main we all add to but u know wit I meant proud of everybody who's spent anything recently while putting up with poor leadership HH ITS COMING HOME🤣🤣🤣

Let's have it right, we all want Celtic to be back among the honours again, but did anybody really expect an instant fix and that everything was going to be peachy within the space of a couple of months?

We're not a million miles away from things and I'd rather invest in the 'right one' other than anyone.

Bear in mind, that that lot think they've cracked the nut now and that they are the dominant force (hahahaha). They're one more calamity away from a complete clusterfuck and all we have to do is sit back, relax and watch them fuck themselves into another self-inflicted disaster.

Nothing was going to change in the space of a few weeks. Good things need time to mature and bear fruit. We're all going to moan like bastards for a fair wee bit to come, but it won't be too long before the smiley faces are back.

Don't panic........

Don't lie 🤣🤣🤣

Back