Closing in on 3000

Welcome Lothianbhoy . Hope you enjoy The Noise
He’s no staying here, 1st post….come and have a go at ma Celtic predictor site, free entry, win cash prizes, probably done the same post on follow folly, as loyal-Lothian, come and huv a go at ma hun predictor site, free entry….etc, etc,
I’m always suspicious when folk join and 1st post is buy this, or come see this, 😡

He’s no staying here, 1st post….come and have a go at ma Celtic predictor site, free entry, win cash prizes, probably done the same post on follow folly, as loyal-Lothian, come and huv a go at ma hun predictor site, free entry….etc, etc,
I’m always suspicious when folk join and 1st post is buy this, or come see this, 😡
Thanks Bb, haven't actually read anything from him. Just thought it was good to celebrate the 3,000 landmark.

I’m still young at heart m8
I think they call it immature nowadays
The mother of my weans was never given wifey status
if you canni leave a quid lying about the house without a disappearing act then Whig you gonni be like with once you’ve a ring on that finger
🥇fir gold digging
id say the poor lassies well rid..

You reminded me to have a look at swallow swallow for a wee laugh, couldn't see this gimps predictor thread but plenty of threads greeting about the anniversary of their death. Obviously the consensus of opinion over there is that they didn't die and media outlets reporting that they did such as the BBC, STV, Mail, Record and Sun are all run by Nationalist Fenians who hate the ranjurs 🤷‍♂️

There the “new thread started by Lothian bhoy,……1 st post….come and play ma Celtic themed managers game…..free shot o Charlie adams sister….

Members online

Latest posts

Back