Closing in on 3000

True story.......When I was 15 I did a school placement in Inverclyde Royal hospital...spent a day in the x-ray dept. Receptionist asked everyone who came to the reception window ...Name ? How long since your last x-ray ? Take a seat in the waiting room to your right. This went on and on however
she didn't expect this girl ...Name ? Fanny Allcock.....Receptionist pointed to the waiting room whilst holding her hand over her mouth and said under her breath "lucky you" ....I was in fits of laughter and was moved on to the next dept...nae word of a lie.
Great work experience I thought 🙂

True story.......When I was 15 I did a school placement in Inverclyde Royal hospital...spent a day in the x-ray dept. Receptionist asked everyone who came to the reception window ...Name ? How long since your last x-ray ? Take a seat in the waiting room to your right. This went on and on however
she didn't expect this girl ...Name ? Fanny Allcock.....Receptionist pointed to the waiting room whilst holding her hand over her mouth and said under her breath "lucky you" ....I was in fits of laughter and was moved on to the next dept...nae word of a lie.
Great work experience I thought 🙂
Welcome to.....Screenshot_20211112-181331_Chrome.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back