Club statement

Like many on here I find it hard to believe that the manager hasn't been bumped yet. In addition to that I also want the wee man to lift the ten so I find myself accepting that he should get a chance to turn it around. The possible satisfaction of seeing him do that, to bring the ten, would possibly be as good an experience as any I have had as a Celtic fan. (Actually it definitely would be) Hell of a risk though!

Head v Heart making me hold two obviously opposing views; I am genuinely stressed by it and find am arguing wi masel ffs! When all is said and done we are Celtic supporters - KTF team. Or if you can't do that at least try to stay safe and sane :ROFLMAO: :)

Like many on here I find it hard to believe that the manager hasn't been bumped yet. In addition to that I also want the wee man to lift the ten so I find myself accepting that he should get a chance to turn it around. The possible satisfaction of seeing him do that, to bring the ten, would possibly be as good an experience as any I have had as a Celtic fan. (Actually it definitely would be) Hell of a risk though!

Head v Heart making me hold two obviously opposing views; I am genuinely stressed by it and find am arguing wi masel ffs! When all is said and done we are Celtic supporters - KTF team. Or if you can't do that at least try to stay safe and sane :ROFLMAO: :)
👏 👏👏👏👏🍺

I am now beyond anger now and I'm now sadly resigned to just us stumbling and bumbling on and on, lurching from one disaster to another. I wouldn't have any confidence now in catching sevco evrn if they went into admistration and got a points deduction! Holding onto second spot is even a concern.

I guess I am just scunnered after enduring one dire shitshow after another. Who knows, we may turn things around and we may look back on these last 2 months as horrible blip, but I can't honestly see how our suddenly clueless msnagement team and totally demoralised & frightened overpaid/under-achieving players can pick themselves up out of this deepening rut to turn things around.
Its in the bag Bridie,mind its the hope that kills them,win every game until the end of the season and the 10s ours 😂Stranger things have happened

by

Been havin that internal struggle for weeks now, Tin-Tin.

Head usually wins hands down immediately after games, but heart makes a wee comeback in the days inbetween games.

In saying that, hearts been on the canvas quite a few times now and is bleeding badly, it could do with the corner throwing in the towel, but there's no sign of that anytime soon.

Head v Heart making me hold two obviously opposing views; I am genuinely stressed by it and find am arguing wi masel ffs! When all is said and done we are Celtic supporters - KTF team. Or if you can't do that at least try to stay safe and sane
Great post to start my Celtic day TT 🍀🍀🍀👏👏👏

IMO this board is the worst in Celtic history. It is being run entirely at the whim of DD with PL simply following his instructions. When was the last time you heard from any other board member in fact do you know who they are? Fergus McCann came in and turned this club around and when he left it was in a far better place that it ever had been. DD is all about self interest and as far I can determine only uses Celtic as a plaything. The only way you will get the message over to them is through the purse strings - it appears to be all that they are interested in. 10IAR means nothing to them.

The more I read this statement the more pissed off and furious I become.
Patronizing, condescending Barstewards.
The board considers...the board thinks..the board believes..
I don’t give a rat’s ass what they believe, they can believe in the tooth fairy for all I care. What I do care about is this club and these sh1theads are killing any chance at another historic record that will probably never be equalled again.

They can see it Fader,but their message to us is we will not be bullied into sacking Neil Lennon..

HH.
The board really should pay attention. If they refer to fans as customers, they only really need to take a look at the recent failures of big names in the high street which have come about as a result of the failure of the boards of those companies to look after the requirements of their customers, failure to adapt and the hammering that coronavirus has added.

I used to think that Peter Lawwell was a good CEO and merited his money (well, maybe that's an exaggeration - does anyone really need the money he takes from the club) and did good business for Celtic. I have now almost completed a complete U-turn.

He only looks after the shareholders and not the 'customers' - I would think he needs to look after his customers in order to be able to look after his shareholders.

He should be looking after his employer's interests. The limit of this is always "we are surprised and disappointed" powder puff press releases at best and capitulation to and collusion with those who would do Celtic maximum damage at worst. Does he seriously think that EBT Rangers would have given Celtic a hand up or engaged in a continuation lie if The Bunnet hadn't stepped in.

He doesn't communicate with those (let's call them fans) upon whom he depends to be able to look after the shareholders - when he does, it is patronising and sneering and serves only to repel the fans.

On communication, communication from the fans to the club seems to be disregarded.

He brings money to the club through sponsorship deals - well, that is either his job or the job of someone who reports to him and he gets well paid to do that. If he is as good as he thinks he is, he should easily pay for himself as a result of his efforts and not have to resort to selling players. I think he should not get a bonus for selling players given his limited involvement in developing any profit out of them and that would mean he has to earn his huge salary by developing sources of income from elsewhere.

He should be looking at the product/ service and trying to improve the quality of the offering- right now, he seems to be taking a Gerald Ratner approach to what he is offering to the public. This includes having the best people in their roles to bring about the best results, whether in the team management and coaching, marketing and PR. If they are consistently failing, let them go to a place where the demands are not so high. That's advice by which he should measure himself too.

In short, I don't think that PL is taking his responsibilities seriously enough.

We should go up and put the fences around the superstore ourselves make sure no-one tries to spend money in it
Dont sabotage the finance, at the end of the day whoever is removed eventually we do not want to start off on a flat foot, besides sponsors have put their faith in the merchandise reach Celtic have worldwide, the worst thing to do when in a huff is burn the house down. For when the huff recedes the house will still be burnt down.

Dont sabotage the finance, at the end of the day whoever is removed eventually we do not want to start off on a flat foot, besides sponsors have put their faith in the merchandise reach Celtic have worldwide, the worst thing to do when in a huff is burn the house down. For when the huff recedes the house will still be burnt down.

Get your point entirely Boab but it would be a good wee symbolic message to send to the board at the very least. Don't think any of us are planning to man the barricades outside the superstore or anything like that, it would be about the support making a statement and sending the board a reminder about who actually sustains this club more than anything. (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back