Club statement

Remember though, not all is the say of the CEO, if there are shareholders willing to take their cut whilst around them collapses then they should be brought to book, time to identify influentail shareholders and take them to task.
It takes more than one to make a decision, there will be stakeholders who remain nameless as of who will hev happily voted through the no to Res 12 as they will have seen a nice wee profit form their shares, these are the same ones who will sit it out and hope to have a strong sevco, so they can fleece us in the myth that is an old firm, two cheeks of the same arse, only one was amputated and is now fake pretending to be a cheek.
View attachment 12327
Well we know Demond is the biggest shareholder. I don't know how many shares Lawell and the others hold individually but I believe collectively it is over 50%. That makes it difficult to force them out.
Drops in share price, cut dividends, bonuses etc would help. Short term losses would catalyze these events. So the immediate impact of a big drop in ST renewals would get their attention for these very reasons.
I don’t know that decreasing merchandising revenue would have the same effect. And perhaps this would adversely affect other personnel who need the employment (if that’s what you meant). That wouldn’t be the desired outcome there.

Remember though, not all is the say of the CEO, if there are shareholders willing to take their cut whilst around them collapses then they should be brought to book, time to identify influentail shareholders and take them to task.
It takes more than one to make a decision, there will be stakeholders who remain nameless as of who will hev happily voted through the no to Res 12 as they will have seen a nice wee profit form their shares, these are the same ones who will sit it out and hope to have a strong sevco, so they can fleece us in the myth that is an old firm, two cheeks of the same arse, only one was amputated and is now fake pretending to be a cheek.
View attachment 12327
man what have I stumbled into the night

Honesty is the best policy. So let me tell you about myself. WCS will probably take me out of noise for posting my inner feelings. I am a communist member of the UK communist party. That is my politics. I know it goes against the grain but there you have it. I support Celtic have down since I was born in 1935. Why I here you ask, while I was born and bred in the Garngad not far from St Rochs Church. Strange how I take the username of St Roch on this blog. Being a communist didn't just happen. I was an altar boy for many years then all of a sudden fell out with the church over doctrine. Never went back. So now you all no were my opinions are coming from. You can all be harsh as you want but all opinions are in my mind justified. Thank you for taking the time to read my confession to you all. Please don't think I'm some sort of nutcase nothing could be further from the truth.

Back