Completely Delusional

Weedocbhoy60

Been on the other side for a laff. They did not disappoint. They are completely delusional. Why??
The reason we fielded a weakened side and "didnae try" was to lower the Scottish coefficient so that only one Scottish team got into the CL and this denying Ranjerks a place in the elite competition.
But they are gonna win the league so we just shot ourselves in the foot despite "trying to hijack rangers".
I just don't know whether to keep on laughin or take a few hours pointing out the numerous errors.
what about you bhoys and ghirls.

Been on the other side for a laff. They did not disappoint. They are completely delusional. Why??
The reason we fielded a weakened side and "didnae try" was to lower the Scottish coefficient so that only one Scottish team got into the CL and this denying Ranjerks a place in the elite competition.
But they are gonna win the league so we just shot ourselves in the foot despite "trying to hijack rangers".
I just don't know whether to keep on laughin or take a few hours pointing out the numerous errors.
never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

So basically we’ve won the league 😂😂😂😂😂

They are comedy gold Weedoc. That's a great quote from Mark Twain too PMM.
Bunch o stupid Sevconian, british bumhole, bastard, low IQ fuckwits.
The comedy act that keeps us all laughing.
Yer man Barisic is Croatian. A good chance he is a Catholic ( Croatia is mostly Catholic). The unseen Feinian deflection against Young Bhoys cost Sevco near €1m. Shadow 1 needs to infiltrate their site n spread the news o the unseen Feinian deflection.

Personally I would have put out a stronger team, maybe some not so regular first team players but mostly recognised team with intention to win game.

I think we tried to win but its a big ask away with strongest team never mind a debut.

But thats just my personal opinion on matter.

It was also inconsiderate of other teams in group who had not qualified, even if that team was Lazio

I know how I would have felt had roles been reversed and we needed Lazio to beat Cluj away

And Lazio put out a debut player in midfield who I dont think has any other gametime.

Its nice to be in position to play a weak team. But I think its poor show both to fans travelling abroad and the other teams in group if you lose game.

Wouldn't have made any difference on the results

But still it was a big big game

The coefficient thing is non starter really but personally I expect Celtic in Europe to set out to win game first, not a game for inexperienced youth.

But I dont pick the team

And support the managers choice even if I dont agree with it.

:p

So we go to these extremes when all we had to do to make it easy was to call them out on Res12, can see again they never thought this through , the propaganda machine which is huns radio and follow follow is not very good at this stuff or either the readership who obey and believe the shite are dumb as fuck.

Personally I would have put out a stronger team, maybe some not so regular first team players but mostly recognised team with intention to win game.

I think we tried to win but its a big ask away with strongest team never mind a debut.

But thats just my personal opinion on matter.

It was also inconsiderate of other teams in group who had not qualified, even if that team was Lazio

I know how I would have felt had roles been reversed and we needed Lazio to beat Cluj away

And Lazio put out a debut player in midfield who I dont think has any other gametime.

Its nice to be in position to play a weak team. But I think its poor show both to fans travelling abroad and the other teams in group if you lose game.

Wouldn't have made any difference on the results

But still it was a big big game

The coefficient thing is non starter really but personally I expect Celtic in Europe to set out to win game first, not a game for inexperienced youth.

But I dont pick the team

And support the managers choice even if I dont agree with it.

:p
I think the fans travelling knew what was going to be the scenario TET, why risk injuries when there are bigger prizes to be won and valuable rest time available.

I think the fans travelling knew what was going to be the scenario TET, why risk injuries when there are bigger prizes to be won and valuable rest time available.
I agree it was nice to have that luxury

But it can come back and bite you if you need a big team to play strong side to have any chance, but they decide to field a weaker team.

Not important game for us that one

But I still would have sent out strong team

Had wee boy had blinder then it was worth gamble, if you intend sing him in side soon.

But to stick him on with players who aren't match sharp or trying to win spot in side then it does look like you really didn't care if you lost that one.

Which im my opinion is not a good decision sporting or political

Too many out of shape players on pitch makes look like a friendly

I understand why it was a rare opportunity

Still I dont think I would have chosen that game as debut for wee boy unless he was supported by more first pick regulars.

Just my opinion.

I accept the decision.

I understand the logic.

I just would have preferred a stronger starting 11

Members online

Latest posts

Back