Copenhagen v Celtic - Europa League (round of 32, 1st leg), Thursday 20 Feb - kick-off 17.55 - all comments here

I hear ye mate but there's a weakness in our game that needs addressing before other teams start capitalising off it. Apply a bit of physical pressure and we seem to wilt, we need to toughen up a bit and keep our composure better when up against such opposition.
True,but we have what we have ,and need to fine tune it ,
Braga denied by a fuckin binbag
2-0 now, pity they missed so many chances in first half ,will bust the next week,hh

Lookin like he does, i’m sure your correct πŸ˜‰
Did you ever collect frogspawn in a jar when you were a kid. Maybe even bring that shit into school and you were the centre of attention while it turned into a jar of tadpoles but they never turned into frogs cos they all started to die and one morning there was no tadpole jar in the classroom. Did you ever wonder what happened to that one tadpole you knew was still alive in the jar the last time you saw it?

Did you ever collect frogspawn in a jar when you were a kid. Maybe even bring that shit into school and you were the centre of attention while it turned into a jar of tadpoles but they never turned into frogs cos they all started to die and one morning there was no tadpole jar in the classroom. Did you ever wonder what happened to that one tadpole you knew was still alive in the jar the last time you saw it?

No i looked at them in the loch n left them to their thing lol

Is the gimp the wee tadpole that got away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back