Coronavirus

Well that's me off to bed as I have work in the morning even although I'm in the high risk category. I can't afford to stay at home for 12 weeks isolating because as a keyworker I'm very badly paid and a bare week hardly pays my rent but hey I'll take time out of my busy day looking after others so that I can think of poor Boris.
I knew there was a heart there. Now to find the brain😹😹😹

Link for anyone interested in doing their bit
Doin it for the locals few hours a week just prescriptions an some shopping, dropping off essentials and doin power card runs for the folk who can't get out

if folks got spare time every bit helps ,even from a misery like me

Bridie i said that if a tory spokesperson had gone against their own instructions the way that "our" CMO had the people on here would not be defending them, theyd be absolutely tearing them apart and I absolutely stand by that! I'm fucking sick of the hypocrisy and double standards.
Sorry pal, but you never said anything about it being a Tory spokesman - you can check yourself if you want. Maybe that is what you meant. Anyway, she has rightly lost her job, but no doubt will pick up an even higher paid job in the private sector.

Yes - she is a fucking idiot, who believed she was better than the rest of us and has gotten exactly what she deserved. I don't blame the Sun and personally don't know anyone else who does but I can imagine you'll find plenty folk on social media who have done.
Read back a few pages Bridie, poor lassie made a mistake, fucking Sun bastards for catching her.

It fucking sickens me, shes telling people to stay in a flat for 12 weeks and they'll be lucky to get any outdoor time but she fucks off to her holiday home every weekend but gets sympathy here?
I've said plenty of times on here that I dont vote for any politicians because I believe they are all self serving bastards, I stand by that.
I'll be blunt I'm fucking disillusioned by some of you just now, it might be time to say bye bye, I cannot celebrate others suffering I'll health because they "differ" to me, I just cant.

Doin it for the locals few hours a week just prescriptions an some shopping, dropping off essentials and doin power card runs for the folk who can't get out

if folks got spare time every bit helps ,even from a misery like me
Aye youre a misery but your a good misery 🤣Put ma name down to volunteer the other day and they emailed back saying they ll let me know if somethin comes up.Ive got a van sittin there doin nothing so dont mind pickin up and dropping stuff off.

Aye youre a misery but your a good misery 🤣Put ma name down to volunteer the other day and they emailed back saying they ll let me know if somethin comes up.Ive got a van sittin there doin nothing so dont mind pickin up and dropping stuff off.
well done mate
will get you out and break up your day ,i'm just liftin n layin for folk i know and some of there pals ,most can't get out and wouldn't stand a chance at the supermarkets , local shop closed for 2 weeks due to them being knackered which left one's needing top up for gas /leckie hangin in the breeze so do an after 5 deal with another shop one day a week to get everyone topped up in the next village

it's few hours out yer day but with isolation it feels more like a full day

well done mate
will get you out and break up your day ,i'm just liftin n layin for folk i know and some of there pals ,most can't get out and wouldn't stand a chance at the supermarkets , local shop closed for 2 weeks due to them being knackered which left one's needing top up for gas /leckie hangin in the breeze so do an after 5 deal with another shop one day a week to get everyone topped up in the next village

it's few hours out yer day but with isolation it feels more like a full day
Well done greetin face, hat tip!☘🍺

Lockdoon day(fuck no's)

Let's get one thing clear I fuckin detest Tories with a passion, from that Auld cow Thatcher, she tried & failed tae destroy our Scotland, right up tae Boris & his fuxking Brexshit.

Putting all that aside I wouldn't wish whats happening to Boris on anyone, I can only wish him a speedy & successful RECOVERY.

My Son & D-in-law are now both a lot better, but my eldest Grandson is in self isolation along with his Girlfriend, as he's had sore throat & high temp since Thursday & his gf works in nursing home that's in the news has been isolating since last Sunday.

He phoned on Saturday tae let his Granny & I know, he asked would he get paid for being no well, before I could say anything. His Granny asked "was Yer nookie worth it" you knew about it in Ann-Maries work" lockdoon means lockdoon, no even for yer nookie"

Reason he wanted to know about money is, so he could help his gf out, because she only gets Stat sick pay.
"Aye, I'll tell yer Granda tae sort out cash for you & don't worry you don't have tae pay us back"

"Aye at least he got his nookie, Wee Shit" My reply tae Granny 😂😂😂

Huns up 💩💩 creek, by looks of it 😂😂😂

STAY SAFE ☘️💚☘️ 😷🥃🚬😂🚬🥃😷

Lockdoon day(fuck no's)

Let's get one thing clear I fuckin detest Tories with a passion, from that Auld cow Thatcher, she tried & failed tae destroy our Scotland, right up tae Boris & his fuxking Brexshit.

Putting all that aside I wouldn't wish whats happening to Boris on anyone, I can only wish him a speedy & successful RECOVERY.

My Son & D-in-law are now both a lot better, but my eldest Grandson is in self isolation along with his Girlfriend, as he's had sore throat & high temp since Thursday & his gf works in nursing home that's in the news has been isolating since last Sunday.

He phoned on Saturday tae let his Granny & I know, he asked would he get paid for being no well, before I could say anything. His Granny asked "was Yer nookie worth it" you knew about it in Ann-Maries work" lockdoon means lockdoon, no even for yer nookie"

Reason he wanted to know about money is, so he could help his gf out, because she only gets Stat sick pay.
"Aye, I'll tell yer Granda tae sort out cash for you & don't worry you don't have tae pay us back"

"Aye at least he got his nookie, Wee Shit" My reply tae Granny 😂😂😂

Huns up 💩💩 creek, by looks of it 😂😂😂

STAY SAFE ☘💚😷🥃🚬😂🚬🥃😷
Families TT, whit are they like! Stay safe ☘ 🍺

And if he wanted to kill off the weak and the old why would he change policy when the weak and the old started dying? Ffs Mick you're not daft so I'm sure you're fully aware that government policy on this outbreak has been driven at every step by medical scientists, it's not a group of evil Tories living in a fucking bunker trying to get rid of the poor!
What about our hero wee Nicola who appointed a gynaecologist as our CMO who ironically acted like a fanny, (but that's all The Suns fault) the nationalist hypocrisy makes my fucking teeth itch! We have a world renowned Emeritus Professor of Virology in Aberdeen but he wont get a look In because he's been critical of our nationalist dream in the past.
The 'experts' would have given him options Hoopy,they would have told him possible outcomes for each option,he's the final arbiter,being prime minister, he chose the herd immunity, 'loved ones will die' option,which, to me was unfuckinforgiveable!

Last edited:
What is happening to our forum?
As much as I detest Conservatism ,we must remember this is a world crisis that most leaders did not contemplate the outcome.
The dreadful virus can have a major impact on all of our lives personal
or otherwise.Compassion for all instead of bickering, that is not who we are.

Members online

Latest posts

Back