Coronavirus

The young team are gonnae bear the brunt of this for a long time to come! ma neices and nephews have wrote off they're future,nae final exam's,worryin aboot degrees,employment prospects etc, travelling, not a good time for them.
Sorry to hear that Michael. Typical me, the first thing that comes into my head is party wi a capital P. We will need to stand shoulder to shoulder with our youth and make sure we give them a future and I mean our youth. I could not give a flying fuck for those whose life will be secure no matter what. Up the revolution! ✊

Sorry to hear that Michael. Typical me, the first thing that comes into my head is party wi a capital P. We will need to stand shoulder to shoulder with our youth and make sure we give them a future and I mean our youth. I could not give a flying fuck for those whose life will be secure no matter what. Up the revolution! ✊
Ach,we're aw in the same boat lemon, apart fae the select few of course,it's jist like a bad dream every feckin day,ma heids in the same place by the way! 😹 so the noo it's que sera!🍺🥳 Viva la revolucion!

We has 6 cases of Covid two days yesterday and 3 new cases today in NZ. We have 12 in hospital. 2 in ICU. We still have another 4 days of total shutdown and NO one is bitching about civil rights being limited. We understand that we are a team of 5 million all on the same page. We could be COVID free by then. The next level is 80% lockdown and I can only work from home but it will be reviewed two weeks from then. We have excellent sports facilities and TV crew and broadband. We could become the most desirable place to be.

We has 6 cases of Covid two days yesterday and 3 new cases today in NZ. We have 12 in hospital. 2 in ICU. We still have another 4 days of total shutdown and NO one is bitching about civil rights being limited. We understand that we are a team of 5 million all on the same page. We could be COVID free by then. The next level is 80% lockdown and I can only work from home but it will be reviewed two weeks from then. We have excellent sports facilities and TV crew and broadband. We could become the most desirable place to be.

France ,Poland and Denmark telling companies who are registerd in tax havens are not allowed to claim Govt bailouts ,,,,,,,would be a good idea if this govt states it's position on this

That would decimate the wealth of half the politicians in parliament and cause members of the House of Lords to collectively shit out their internal organs in sheer panic!

Even for that reason alone it would be a great idea :)(y)

Back