Coronavirus

I think when this is done and dusted, a lot of questions will need to be asked....I can't stand the man , he's a self promoting cretin but credit to piers Morgan who has been very vocal about this

The man is a 1st class cunt BUT credit where it's due he has been the only prominent journo to have the balls to call the UK Gov out and ask the questions the others don't dare ask. I'm actually beginning to think he's been replaced by a double as he also slaughtered his mate Trump the other day too.

Fuck you know the world has become a total clusterfuck when Piers Morgan becomes the voice of reason :LOL:(y)

Bailing out the banks,then hitting workers,the sick the elderly with the bill with 10 years of austerity didnae help,and folks thought brexit was a good idea!

Brexit was a masterclass in deflection and manipulation MD, the Brexiteers managed to convince many of those workers, the poor and the elderly that all their woes were not because of UK policy but the result of EU interference in Britain's affairs. Don't get me wrong the EU has many many faults but they were not responsible for the mess Britain was in, that was the fault of successive British Governments.

The financial crash (global fraud) and the austerity that followed created the perfect opportunity for dishonest self-serving corporate crooks to harness the anger and desperation of the people and use it to enrich themselves at the expense of the people......again.

Thought the press/media were a shitshow before all this but now they've just turned up the dial of being little obedient propaganda monkeys for the state, non more so than the BBC. Parroting press releases by the UKGov who seem to have an endless supply of imbeciles who don't understand the concept of numbers......

Priti Patel was quoted as saying...

Last edited:
Brexit was a masterclass in deflection and manipulation MD, the Brexiteers managed to convince many of those workers, the poor and the elderly that all their woes were not because of UK policy but the result of EU interference in Britain's affairs. Don't get me wrong the EU has many many faults but they were not responsible for the mess Britain was in, that was the fault of successive British Governments.

The financial crash (global fraud) and the austerity that followed created the perfect opportunity for dishonest self-serving corporate crooks to harness the anger and desperation of the people and use it to enrich themselves at the expense of the people......again.
If anything this virus has showed up that they are no good in crisis and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, so brexit will be one almighty clusterfk

All the Rich folk Branson and the like calling for brexit and how we were better off out of europe will be lucky to have a business left at all ,and will be the same one's calling for us to rejoin europe that shitstorm has yet to come

But going by the lies and in action of the govt so far it's safe to say were on our own just now but we'll be totally fkd when brexit starts

If anything this virus has showed up that they are no good in crisis and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, so brexit will be one almighty clusterfk

All the Rich folk Branson and the like calling for brexit and how we were better off out of europe will be lucky to have a business left at all ,and will be the same one's calling for us to rejoin europe that shitstorm has yet to come

But going by the lies and in action of the govt so far it's safe to say were on our own just now but we'll be totally fkd when brexit starts
Branson,
hardly pays any tax...he will be the first to ask to be bailed out.
His personal wealth is in the billions.💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷.

Missouri governor's suing the Chinese over the virus,the Chinese have told to......eh,phuq off! maybe he should sue the trumpster,who,only a couple of months ago was praising China to the hilt! 🍺 🥳

Missouri red-necks! What a waste of time, money and energy. They should be looking to blame the Trumpet for ignoring the situation when it was all too obvious to everyone else that a virus was going to go global. They should be locking that psychopath up.

Oh no you're spot on Kelly, they're fucking useless in a REAL crisis but by fuck do they and their corporate and right wing media pals know how to create and stoke an imagined one when there's a buck to be made and foreigners to be insulted.

Exactly MD.

And the worst thing about that is that almost all scientific and medical experts outside Government consider the 'herd immunity' strategy as complete madness where Coronavirus is concerned as it's a new virus that they know very little about.

There is NO scientific evidence anywhere that shows previous sufferers/carriers can become immune to the virus through antibodies produced when infected, it's a massive assumption they've made based on the immune system's response to other kinds of viruses. Most experts say the only way to achieve 'herd immunity' is through vaccination......the virus will only die out when it can no longer jump from human to human i.e. when everyone has been vaccinated against it and leave it with nowhere to go.
Vaccine idea is all well and good but these viruses mutate and like the flu come back in a different form so I imagine like the flu vaccine he will have to have a variety of vaccines depending on which mutation we are dealing with. I wish I could shake off this pessimism 😂

Bailing out the banks,then hitting workers,the sick the elderly with the bill with 10 years of austerity didnae help,and folks thought brexit was a good idea!
And no doubt there will be big time winners from this crisis unless we tell them enough is enough. Billionaire Branson wanting a bail out and offering his hurricane ridden probably sinking Caribbean Island as collateral. Dick! Hasn't paid tax here for years. I would just take the planes off him and leave him by himself on his island. He needs us more than we need him.

And no doubt there will be big time winners from this crisis unless we tell them enough is enough. Billionaire Branson wanting a bail out and offering his hurricane ridden probably sinking Caribbean Island as collateral. Dick! Hasn't paid tax here for years. I would just take the planes off him and leave him by himself on his island. He needs us more than we need him.
well said Lemon, brass neck diznae even come close!

Back