Coronavirus

This shit is really fucking me off now...not the virus, any half brained person knows that it is real....the fucking arseholes fanning around like fuck all is going on, that's the cunts I'm on about...heard tonight a really good pal of mine is on a ventilator and critical and her brother died last week......aye but it's just like flu....get tae fuck, it's fuck all like flu....1% of people who contract serious flu die...4% of those,and rising who contact this coronavirus die...big fucking difference

This shit is really fucking me off now...not the virus, any half brained person knows that it is real....the fucking arseholes fanning around like fuck all is going on, that's the cunts I'm on about...heard tonight a really good pal of mine is on a ventilator and critical and her brother died last week......aye but it's just like flu....get tae fuck, it's fuck all like flu....1% of people who contract serious flu die...4% of those,and rising who contact this coronavirus die...big fucking difference
Sick listening to those who say thousands die of the flu every year. Not all at the same fkn time they don't.

It seriously is a life changing disease. Sadly the world has altered forever and yet too many people still believe that it will have little long term impact on them (despite them unknowingly directly passing on the virus that may kill people).

Forever our children/grandchildren will speak about before and after this virus. They will teach about this in history in schools.

In the UK, Westminster deliberately decided to underestimate the amount of people who died from this as we tried to present ourselves as "Superman" to the rest of the world so we could cash in on the global financial crisis.

ENOUGH with this clown
Look at the woman's face
He is out of his fucking tiny mind
My wife is getting tested for Covid-19 later today, she is still working and is exposed on a daily basis, fingers crossed it's negative
Our two boys, are also still working (essential services) so there's a worry
I'm waiting on my doctor getting in touch, to set me up with testing, due to me being in the 'high risk' category
Feel for all the people who are working through this crisis, but implore everyone to remain watchful, as this is some serious shit we're all going through
Sending our best to all of you
We are all in this together & we will get through this
Meanwhile, stay safe
YNWA

In our prayers & Blessings, Dill🙏🏻💚🙏🏻

STAY SAFE ☘💚☘STAY STRONG ☘HH☘

Five cases..... as in 5......not 50 500 or 5000. No community transmission. Borders closed. We could be a safe haven for world sport in a few weeks. My idea is taking off in government circles and the concept is already being assessed for risks and benefits by officials as I write this. NBA could be playing in Auckland and EPL in Wellington in just two weeks.
Honest to god Mick!Cany drink in the hoose,am a social drinker
Have a Face time piss up Bhoys
HH
YNDA

Appreciate it, thanks
My wife has to wait 4 days, for her test results
So, hopefully all is well and it's just a cold/flu she has
In the meantime, we'll stay safe,hope you all do the same
YNWA
Tough time waiting that out Dill, fingers crossed for you all that the right result comes back.

Tell your good lady we are all praying for her 🙏🙏.

H.H

😩hh

ENOUGH with this clown
Look at the woman's face
He is out of his fucking tiny mind
My wife is getting tested for Covid-19 later today, she is still working and is exposed on a daily basis, fingers crossed it's negative
Our two boys, are also still working (essential services) so there's a worry
I'm waiting on my doctor getting in touch, to set me up with testing, due to me being in the 'high risk' category
Feel for all the people who are working through this crisis, but implore everyone to remain watchful, as this is some serious shit we're all going through
Sending our best to all of you
We are all in this together & we will get through this
Meanwhile, stay safe
YNWA

All the best to you and yours Dill 👍

Back