Coronavirus

ENOUGH with this clown
Look at the woman's face
He is out of his fucking tiny mind
My wife is getting tested for Covid-19 later today, she is still working and is exposed on a daily basis, fingers crossed it's negative
Our two boys, are also still working (essential services) so there's a worry
I'm waiting on my doctor getting in touch, to set me up with testing, due to me being in the 'high risk' category
Feel for all the people who are working through this crisis, but implore everyone to remain watchful, as this is some serious shit we're all going through
Sending our best to all of you
We are all in this together & we will get through this
Meanwhile, stay safe
YNWA

Hope all goes well for ye and yours Dill.

With health and safety in mind i have taken precautions. I have installed a small portable fridge stocked full of beer. Next to my chair. It safes me possibly having a stumble on my way to the kitchen and having to call an ambulance. Doing my bit👍🍺
Good on ye mucker, wife's went from happily married to rose west! And that's only asking if the kettles boiled FFS! 😂

Deaths globally,201,778 population,7 billion
USA,53,184 population,330 million
UK,20,319 population 67 million (folks who have died in care homes and at home not included) WTF are we doing wrong! 🙏
It was almost as if Bojo boasting that the UK would take off our Clark Kent spectacles to become Superman and not go into lockdown so our Business Leaders would make a fortune at the expense of other economies was a very flawed strategy when it comes to looking after the welfare of your country (but that was probably never this modern-day Churchill's intention though, was it).

FB_IMG_1587850866202.jpg

Phone and broadband cables set alight in deliberate attacks https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52426587
DO WE HAVE FECKIN LOONIES in our midst,😱hh
Sevconian type mentality, confusing a computer virus with a real virus.
The same type of people that beat the shit oot o a doctor because they didn't know the difference between a paediatrician and a paedophile.
There are some seriously stupid people going about. Wilful ignorance.
They take pride in being ignorant and stupid and gather by the thousands at a place called The Bumhole Garden where the stench is rancid, and so are the people, in a fairytale land called Sevconia where liquidation can be survived.

Back