Coronavirus

A thought it wis skelbs wen a wis wee :unsure:
Remember the 5-1 St Mirren Game we had an outing to Leven Links we were the Worse for wear getting there on the Bus. But I remember passing a building and I said Jc and pink
And true as I sit here this guy started laughing at me I said what his answer left me red faced it’s Ice Rink ya TIT got the last laugh I won the competition he fell in the burn trying to get to the First Tee. Then Tuesday at the pit I got 26 Mars Bars 3 bottles of Vodi and 2 bottles o Whiskey. From Youbeedizzy explain his name he bit somecunt on a Works night oot same weekend A Horse of the same name Bit a steward at a race he was a sad faced cuntingJambopratt that day.
he lost a bet down the pit with me so he got the worst belt switch in the pit he was walking doon to said switch when in a temper he kicked a rope haulage roller they we're almost all loose but not these ones so he dislocated his knee. Now I was able to see him from the switch I was on and saw him fall I shouted on the hailers are you all right he didnae get up so I walked down to him I had to lift him up and carry him up to my switch where the shift deputy arrived on my call as I was a first aider doontpit I got him ready for The morph and Mindy jag the fucking deputy passed oot at the sight of his knee so he got his jag. Ahmm
We loaded him on the Stretcher there were now senior Managers there they decided that I would stay at the switch they would take him to the back mine transport my normal shift job
So I suggested we switch the main mine belt off to get him across SOP but no said they we’d get him across well it would have worked but the stretcher ripped down his body and yep he fell onto a fast moving belt
I saw the whole thing pulled the bell wire stopped the belt. £30000 pounds for not following an SOP. So the Maroon cunt could afford the Mars Bars the Wodka and da Whiskey oh and I got a great backhander for backing him up in Court. He was a good guy we had some great Laughs miss the Men from that Era great workers great fighters the one’s that walked back behind the colliery band at the end of the Miners Strike who to a man had tears in there Eyes for the Sacked men who weren’t allowed back then but we fought and got them reinstated. And we keep fighting for an Independent Inquiry like the 96 we keep going One Day One Day.

HH 👏

Always hear them but ye never see them
Always hear them but ye never see them
Not so young JEDI
'Woody' showed p ne sunny morning around 08:00
He starts knocking away
I go down and open the front door...nobody there
Few minutes later...'Knock, Knock, Knock'
Again, down to the front door..."WTF"
I stand with the door open and hear the sound again
It's coming from the side of te house, by the backyard gate
I look round the corner and there he is
Clinging to the house
I shout "Hey !!"
He looks down at me and starts drilling away again
FFS !!
I grab the garden hose and try to nail him with the water jet...nope
He flies away
I think OK, he's gone
I leave for a couple of hours and as I reach our driveway, I look up and he's attached to the house again
He flies away when he sees me going for the hose
Then I take a closer look and this is what he'd done in the few hours I'd been gone
We hear them around our neighbourhood, but we bought a plastic owl and put that on the roof, so that corrected the issue
Some of them s on light standards, or metal chimneys, and hammer away, trying to attract a mate
Loud as F
But I would never harm any wildlife

y Woodpecker 2.jpg

Not so young JEDI
He starts knocking away
Clinging to the house
I shout "Hey !!"
FFS !!
He flies away
I think OK, he's gone
I leave for a couple of hours and as I reach our driveway, I look up and he's attached to the house again
Then I take a closer look and this is what he'd done in the few hours I'd been gone
We hear them around our neighbourhood, but we bought a plastic owl and put that on the roof, so that corrected the issue
Some of them s on light standards, or metal chimneys, and hammer away, trying to attract a mate
Loud as F

View attachment 8878
Wee feckers,they peckers! 🍺 🥳

Not so young JEDI
He starts knocking away
Clinging to the house
I shout "Hey !!"
FFS !!
He flies away
I think OK, he's gone
Loud as F

View attachment 8878
They ll be makin their nest in there soon 👍

Not so young JEDI
He starts knocking away
Clinging to the house
I shout "Hey !!"
FFS !!
He flies away
I think OK, he's gone
Loud as F

View attachment 8878
giphy.gif

They ll be makin their nest in there soon 👍
No, we made sure there were no birds inside and repaired it
They move on to another location closeby
Lots of massive cedar trees for them to nest in
They were a mated pair and they came back every year, to the nearby woods, but this was the first time they decided to attack the house ;-)
No birds were harmed in the fixing of the house
Check out the noise

No, we made sure there were no birds inside and repaired it
They move on to another location closeby
Lots of massive cedar trees for them to nest in
They were a mated pair and they came back every year, to the nearby woods, but this was the first time they decided to attack the house ;-)
No birds were harmed in the fixing of the house
Check out the noise
Some power in they beaks,can see how a burd woodpecker would be impressed with that 😂

Interesting🤔
* SHOCKING * ⤵️

The Japanese professor of physiology or medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo

PLEASE FORWARD TO THE LARGEST NUMBER SO THAT THE GUILTY MUST PAY WHAT HAPPENS TO US ALL !!!!

Interesting🤔
* SHOCKING * ⤵

The Japanese professor of physiology or medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo

PLEASE FORWARD TO THE LARGEST NUMBER SO THAT THE GUILTY MUST PAY WHAT HAPPENS TO US ALL !!!!

Just done a tiny bit of research there, Prof Honjo NEVER worked at the Wuhan lab, looks like some cnut trying to start another conspiracy pal.

wikileaks had the data files on wuhan the joint research between America and china the medical papers were printed it went as far to say we were working on virus studies then fell short of any other details barr the one confirming joint studies which America put $1.5mdollars into, then stepped away and said wiznae us

A leading micro virologist Think thats his title claimed he'd studied the virus and it had been mutated to jump from animals to humans and the chinese were to blame for this ,not for the studies into coronavirus but by mutating the strain ,,,,then sayin ,,,it wisnae us it wiz them

Who knows what to believe. You know the oul saying "believe the half of what you see and nothin what you hear".

Back