Coronavirus

Given the problem's being experienced by Virgin Media,if the internet crashes,is,society, as we know it, phuqed? 🍺 πŸ₯³
Society was phuqed long ago MD.week 7 of complete lockdown here in tenerife. We're now using rubber cutlery and the family have took all my shoelaces away. I say complete lockdown as opposed to the so called version you poor fkers in the UK are experiencing where quite a lot of things seem to be being RECCOMMENDED. Thankfully here just about everyone is complying. Just looking at the death rates in Europe today and it pretty much looks like Britain will end up having the most deaths in Europe down to the fkwits that run the country. Praying for my family and friends back there that I can't get to see at moment and of course all on the noise. Hh

Society was phuqed long ago MD.week 7 of complete lockdown here in tenerife. We're now using rubber cutlery and the family have took all my shoelaces away. I say complete lockdown as opposed to the so called version you poor fkers in the UK are experiencing where quite a lot of things seem to be being RECCOMMENDED. Thankfully here just about everyone is complying. Just looking at the death rates in Europe today and it pretty much looks like Britain will end up having the most deaths in Europe down to the fkwits that run the country. Praying for my family and friends back there that I can't get to see at moment and of course all on the noise. Hh
Feckin herd immunity,feck the sick,the poor and the elderly, they are a 'price worth paying.stay safe Tt,prayers for you and yours HH ☘ πŸ™

Back