Coronavirus

Saville set big Frank Bruno up a peach in Broadmoor,introduced him to Peter Sutcliffe,think someone took a pic as he was shaking his hand ,big Bruno was raging when Saville told him who it was

I remember watching weird documentary on the Yorkshire ripper

It alleged that Sutcliffe was in a gang rather than solo nutcase

And Saville was his leader

Apparently lots of the mirders took place near his homes (mt fix it)

And Sutcliffe always maintained he did it under instruction from his master. And in broad moor one of his most frequent visitors was Saville then he even became head of broad moor.

Was weird connections

And before they caught Sutcliffe with evidense apparently Saville was high on list of suspects due to the locations and his vicinity at timings.

Horrible subject & esp this time of year, but a relevant reminder to never just accept claims of the british crowns system.
Unfortunately for the control freaks who manage the german mafia system, they can never be totally sure of the consequences of any event.
Who'd a thunk that it wud hav taken the depraved actions of one cowardly psychopathic scumbag to expose others just like him!

Highlighting how depraved the system is that knew for years & covered it up!
Because if it were not for chance & newsrag reports of the extreme depraved & cowardly selective violence of a psychopath.
then it is very likely, that several sick cowardly depraved low life psychopaths of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, would still be held up as brave help for hero types, admired by the selectively naive who just accept the british system selective tales.
Instead of being exposed as being of the very lowest level cowardly scum order, they'd be claimed as queens heroes all & perfect examples of brave british legions poppy heroes who sacrificed so much for you.
β€˜Pitchfork Murders’
British army murders of Irish & cover up
Cpl John Byrne, convicted of the Pitchfork Murders, on the far right during a review of Argylls by the Queen in 1972

Horrible subject & esp this time of year, but a relevant reminder to never just accept claims of the british crowns system.
Unfortunately for the control freaks who manage the german mafia system, they can never be totally sure of the consequences of any event.
Who'd a thunk that it wud hav taken the depraved actions of one cowardly psychopathic scumbag to expose others just like him!

Highlighting how depraved the system is that knew for years & covered it up!
Because if it were not for chance & newsrag reports of the extreme depraved & cowardly selective violence of a psychopath.
then it is very likely, that several sick cowardly depraved low life psychopaths of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, would still be held up as brave help for hero types, admired by the selectively naive who just accept the british system selective tales.
Instead of being exposed as being of the very lowest level cowardly scum order, they'd be claimed as queens heroes all & perfect examples of brave british legions poppy heroes who sacrificed so much for you.
β€˜Pitchfork Murders’
British army murders of Irish & cover up
Cpl John Byrne, convicted of the Pitchfork Murders, on the far right during a review of Argylls by the Queen in 1972
No reading that either ffsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

About a month ago I optimisically booked flights to come over for a few days for new year. Now Switzerland is on the UK blacklist and Switzerland has just banned all incoming flights from UK ☹️. I guess I'll be going nowhere. Feck you corona 🀬

About a month ago I optimisically booked flights to come over for a few days for new year. Now Switzerland is on the UK blacklist and Switzerland has just banned all incoming flights from UK ☹️. I guess I'll be going nowhere. Feck you corona 🀬
I booked flights in the other direction. I will also be going nowhere. Is that from now like Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and France and Ireland and Germany from midnight?

Skiing holiday? Should be fine. Ski resorts staying open even though everything else is shut πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Except incoming flights have just been banned.... 😬
Travel ban will be worse here by 30th. Trying to explain to easyjet that they should be giving me a voucher or refund because most of Scotland is not allowed to leave their council areas for non-essential purposes is not easy.

I booked flights in the other direction. I will also be going nowhere. Is that from now like Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and France and Ireland and Germany from midnight?
Yes. Basel airport is actually in France but if France has banned incoming flights as well then we are all fecked. Having said that we are all fecked anyway because the virus spreads regardless of what gets implemented πŸ˜•

Honestly folks this could be bad,checking various news channels for corroboration,the consencus seems to be, the UK is now an island travel from the uk to europe is banned,including lorries,leaving to collect food etc,to bring back to the uk,and foreign lorrys unwilling to travel to the uk bringing in goods,as they will be stranded or quarantined! 🍺 😭 nae merr Stella!

Honestly folks this could be bad,checking various news channels for corroboration,the consencus seems to be, the UK is now an island travel from the uk to europe is banned,including lorries,leaving to collect food etc,to bring back to the uk,and foreign lorrys unwilling to travel to the uk bringing in goods,as they will be stranded or quarantined! 🍺 😭 nae merr Stella!
Sainsbury's lists items that could run low, including lettuce, some salad leaves, cauliflowers, broccoli and citrus fruit.

Aw naw no the lettuce!!πŸ™€

Members online

Latest posts

Back