Coronavirus

My wee sister was in hospital oct/nov things weren't lookin good at the time she's fine now but was telling me the nurses a few times had to rush the main door and hold it shut some shouting covid covid
Turns out there's idiots going into hospitals tryin to get into wards as an anti covid protest pressing the security button to get entrance

a good hammerings what there all needing
Fkn melts. Obviously Covid deniers and anti vaxxers aren't the most intelligent lot. But they'll tell you they've all done their 'research'. Most have never passed a biology O Grade never mind be competent enough to understand the scientific data.

We should have closed the airports and borders early last year. As an island we had the perfect opportunity to get things under control.
Totally agree Stevie. Living on an island should have given us protection and we paid no heed while watching other countries be successful. I know that Brits had to be repatriated but they were never tested or quarantined on landing.

Totally agree Stevie. Living on an island should have given us protection and we paid no heed while watching other countries be successful. I know that Brits had to be repatriated but they were never tested or quarantined on landing.
Too slow to do everything
If you believe panorama which I do we wrote the gold standard manual on how to deal with a pandemic which those that did best in first wave followed to letter. Singapore I’m sure was the example
Seems we’re good at planning and writing but shit at taking our own advice

My wee sister was in hospital oct/nov things weren't lookin good at the time she's fine now but was telling me the nurses a few times had to rush the main door and hold it shut some shouting covid covid
Turns out there's idiots going into hospitals tryin to get into wards as an anti covid protest pressing the security button to get entrance

a good hammerings what there all needing
There was an intensive care Dr on the Jeremy Vine show last week and they were saying the same thing. One person stole a load of Protective equipment and dressed like a Dr or Nurse to visit someone with Covid and then left the hospital wearing the same gear they wore in the Covid ward. Other people smashed equipment and assaulted staff when refused entry to visit relatives. WTF?

😂😂 no chance my body’s a fuckin temple 😂😂😂 even signed up for the great Scottish run 🙈🙈 loving it couple a months a this will be wearing aw my good gear again 😂🙈😂😂
3 months aff the drink and ad probably end up on the gear :rolleyes:
note i never said again....
a drink for me tonight and look forward tae the good old fashion scottish runs emorra :poop:
in solidarity i hud a sober weekend

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back