Coronavirus

Was it this diet that stopped you being Bigian?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nae bigian retired due tae spineless bastards moanin about the big bit childish pricks β€œoh you think your big”. β€œ the prefix big undermines your argument” so couldn’t be arsed way basically two pricks way fuck all to say about anything so decided if cunts want tae take the nip remove the big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ noo if yea think I’m a prick just say it rather than battering oan about the prefix big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckin cum buckets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nae bigian retired due tae spineless bastards moanin about the big bit childish pricks β€œoh you think your big”. β€œ the prefix big undermines your argument” so couldn’t be arsed way basically two pricks way fuck all to say about anything so decided if cunts want tae take the nip remove the big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ noo if yea think I’m a prick just say it rather than battering oan about the prefix big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckin cum buckets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm 5 foot 9, and 10 1/2 stone and ill bite any cunts face of if they annoy me!
I'm changing my name to Wee Hoopy to see if I get any more bites! 😹

big prick - prick
very unselfish fella, less typing, less energy used
your like a new improved energy saving ian, no very bright but .........
πŸͺ–:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

You got the wife’s workin clothes oan again ffs that’s two Mondays in a row πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
believe it or not, it's an ex for sex i have
but funnily you should say that,
she comes doon wi the weans who have clothes here
she disnae bring any, so by day 3 she's in my clothes doon tae the boxers and socks
she tries to get fresh and i'm like
your like a heavier version of me with nae patter hen, c'mon tae

Back