Coronavirus

Hoopy427

Phobias are a cunt I'm an ophidiophobia (that's fear of snakes dozy bastards 🙄) I'm properly shit scared of them but I'll watch any snake program going, I'm sure I know more about snakes than any cunt in the country (know your enemy)
I was rebuilding a dry stone wall in our back garden down south and came across a slow worm, not even a snake, its a legless lizard with no teeth! I properly freaked out wouldn't go back into the garden, the missus had to cut the grass from then on! 😹

The Shamrock

Phobias are a cunt I'm an ophidiophobia (that's fear of snakes dozy bastards 🙄) I'm properly shit scared of them but I'll watch any snake program going, I'm sure I know more about snakes than any cunt in the country (know your enemy)
I was rebuilding a dry stone wall in our back garden down south and came across a slow worm, not even a snake, its a legless lizard with no teeth! I properly freaked out wouldn't go back into the garden, the missus had to cut the grass from then on! 😹
It was just a fkn worm!

kelly

fanny

Members online

Latest posts