Coronavirus

Tony Soprano

First morning of the great NZ lockdown. It happened when we were renovating our house so we are living in a building site with no running water. Sewage still works thank goodness. Hose to friendly neighbours tap and showers become a scrub down. No builders for a month but we have tins of food and a warm bed and power. Could be a lot worse. More than many of the world have access to. Hunker down. Make your home your castle. Stay at home and keep the head. This is not an excuse for domestic violence. Forget football. It finished March 2020.
Hey Fis tell that to the mrs ive got 2 black eyes already and its only been 2 days!

michael duffy

First morning of the great NZ lockdown. It happened when we were renovating our house so we are living in a building site with no running water. Sewage still works thank goodness. Hose to friendly neighbours tap and showers become a scrub down. No builders for a month but we have tins of food and a warm bed and power. Could be a lot worse. More than many of the world have access to. Hunker down. Make your home your castle. Stay at home and keep the head. This is not an excuse for domestic violence. Forget football. It finished March 2020.
Keep you and yours safe Doc ☘

Hoopy427

Needing a builder Fisiani? Member of the CIOB, highly talented, occasionally reliable, usually expensive. Is there a McDonald's near by? :unsure:

Hoopy427

There are 20,000 UK citizens currently on holiday in NZ and unable to get back to the UK. They cannot transit via Singapore Hong Kong or LA. When asked about having to spend an unexpected extra four to six months in NZ a spokesman replied "Hope it lasts a year."
Do they need a builder? Member of the CIOB highly....

Always wanted to go to New Zealand, may as well try right? 😺

TartanTim

Was down dropping off some groceries, home made meals for son & daughter in law earlier, took the 3 youngest grandweans down so they could talk to them. Both look absolutely hellish, seeing the kids gave them a boost.

It's hard for me seeing my son & DIL not well, but it's heartbreaking seeing them & grandkids getting upset because we had tae leave, will pop down & see them when we take Scooby for a walk later today.

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHIRLS

Hoopy427

Was down dropping off some groceries, home made meals for son & daughter in law earlier, took the 3 youngest grandweans down so they could talk to them. Both look absolutely hellish, seeing the kids gave them a boost.

It's hard for me seeing my son & DIL not well, but it's heartbreaking seeing them & grandkids getting upset because we had tae leave, will pop down & see them when we take Scooby for a walk later today.

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHIRLS
Shit times TT, hopefully if we all do the right thing we'll be back to normal soon.

michael duffy

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHIRLS
Sorry tae hear that Tartan Tim,you hang in there pal, for your loved ones,tell them we're all rootin' for them, you'll never walk alone ☘

DILLIGAF

With all that's going on around the world, being part of a Community is crucial
I hope people will remember when this crisis is over, that there were those who did the right thing, and those others, who attempted to make money during this pandemic
I know I will And remember the friends & neighbours who pitched in, and others who didn't, including stores that allowed some people, to take as much off the shelf that they wanted, and left none for those in most need
Proud to be a part of this Community, Bhoys & Ghirls
YNWA
HH

michael duffy

With all that's going on around the world, being part of a Community is crucial
I hope people will remember when this crisis is over, that there were those who did the right thing, and those others, who attempted to make money during this pandemic
I know I will And remember the friends & neighbours who pitched in, and others who didn't, including stores that allowed some people, to take as much off the shelf that they wanted, and left none for those in most need
Proud to be a part of this Community, Bhoys & Ghirls
YNWA
HH
Hail Hail D ☘