Coronavirus

Hidden beauties Tony! 🍺
Nearly died on that bridge years ago ,ma mates bonnet on his Vauxhall Belmont was fucked and he thought it was a good idea to tie it down with a shoelace😂came apart and the bonnet came back and smashed against his windscreen ,the daft bastard stopped the car in the middle of the bridge and tried to get me to sit on the bonnet until we got off the bridge 🤣guys in work were in stitches when we told them.

Nearly died on that bridge years ago ,ma mates bonnet on his Vauxhall Belmont was fucked and he thought it was a good idea to tie it down with a shoelace😂came apart and the bonnet came back and smashed against his windscreen ,the daft bastard stopped the car in the middle of the bridge and tried to get me to sit on the bonnet until we got off the bridge 🤣guys in work were in stitches when we told them.
I had a similar experience on a bridge over the A9 when I was a kitten, had an MG Metro fucking bonnet released and folded across the windscreen at speed, dont think i ever drove the bastard thing after that!

Members online

Latest posts

Back