Cost of the common denominator - from Celtic Underground

Millsy

All fans should read this article , especially any who think that PL is doing a good job with the finances despite the lack of investment in the team . ( Sorry I don't do links - it's called computer illiteracy - incurable ! )

The writer , Harry Brady , has laid out the facts and figures of Celtic's finances since PL was appointed . I will say no more - read it !

HH

All fans should read this article , especially any who think that PL is doing a good job with the finances despite the lack of investment in the team . ( Sorry I don't do links - it's called computer illiteracy - incurable ! )

The writer , Harry Brady , has laid out the facts and figures of Celtic's finances since PL was appointed . I will say no more - read it !

HH
read it earlierMillsy,did ye get the feelin PL is rippin the pish and DD'staken his eye off the ball!

http://celticunderground.net/the-cost-of-the-common-denominator/

HH
Millsy, one of our regular contributors is an experienced accountant. A few years back, I went out with a chartered accountant and she was pretty clued up on how to manipulate figures.

Income and expenditure are versatile bedfellows, there are a million and one ways to change the nature of money to make it work for you and an experienced accountant will only provide the audits that they need to for legal purposes.

The facts as portrayed in the article will be absolutely nowhere near the actual reality of the situation.

The world is currently on the verge of an economic collapse, but the corporate millionaires and billionaires don't sweat it, Millsy, even when hundreds of millions have been wiped from their stock.

There's a reason for that!

I'm sure that our own accountants provide the required audits when requested, but take the reported figures with an extremely large pinch of salt.

tell me aboot it SP, don't know how many cigars ah've bought that bastaart!

Mugs game Michael. When I wash 16 I was in a Ladbrokes with my pal who liked a bet, still does and has lost tens of thousands since then. I had a look at a race he was picking a horse from. It had 14 runners. I thought to myself, the bookie has 13 horses in this race. Any thoughts I may have had about becoming a gambler in a bookies died right there.

read it earlierMillsy,did ye get the feelin PL is rippin the pish and DD'staken his eye off the ball!

http://celticunderground.net/the-cost-of-the-common-denominator/
Been saying this for days MD. Where the f*k is DD? Where is the reasurrances we should be getting from our leader? Lenny hasn't given any PL and DD the same. All we hear is it's £20 to watch the AIK game and that's shocking news and hardly what we want to hear. After dunfermline we've got really big games in AIK, hearts and sevco. We deserve better HH

No doubt I am in a minority here. However I have just read the James Forrest ( apparently a life long Celt) anti Lawwell diatribes and urging supporters to boycott and withdraw from the home cup ticket scheme. ( why you would join in the first place beats me)
I am not getting into a numbers debate though I could but Ffs we lost a game. We might even lose against Stockholm and them. We are all disappointed but you can be dead sure the more we kick our own the greater the glee in Govan. I have seen it already first hand. They smell blood.
I can understand the upset but to pick Lawwell and Lennon but ignore DD is ludicrous.
I said previously that the end of the window will give us a gauge for the next two seasons
Green Brigade ,if you are there , do the crowd contrary thing and show our fans what it is to support this treble treble club and send Mr Forrest away with his tail between his legs.
Again let's not beat ourselves, please. We will all regret it! It is our club, support it now of all times when we are on the verge of history.
HH

Lmcbhoy, do you have a link to Forrest's blog post? I'd like to see where he talks about a boycott.

Any talk of a boycott is self-defeating. The only time we should ever turn our backs on Celtic is when we do the huddle.

Again let's not beat ourselves, please. We will all regret it! It is our club, support it now of all times when we are on the verge of history.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Mugs game Michael. When I wash 16 I was in a Ladbrokes with my pal who liked a bet, still does and has lost tens of thousands since then. I had a look at a race he was picking a horse from. It had 14 runners. I thought to myself, the bookie has 13 horses in this race. Any thoughts I may have had about becoming a gambler in a bookies died right there.
ah set aside £25 a week Tv for fun betting on football,any winnings go into the bank at the end of the week up £89.43 HH

T
Fans are not going to boycott.
I have never understood the reluctance to do so, because it brought down a previous board and it can certainly rid of us of an interfering, over mighty CEO who should have taken his marbles home a half dozen years ago.

This from his blog today. And please don't anyone come on and say he is not advocating boycott, he is, no question.
HH

No doubt I am in a minority here. However I have just read the James Forrest ( apparently a life long Celt) anti Lawwell diatribes and urging supporters to boycott and withdraw from the home cup ticket scheme. ( why you would join in the first place beats me)
I am not getting into a numbers debate though I could but Ffs we lost a game. We might even lose against Stockholm and them. We are all disappointed but you can be dead sure the more we kick our own the greater the glee in Govan. I have seen it already first hand. They smell blood.
I can understand the upset but to pick Lawwell and Lennon but ignore DD is ludicrous.
I said previously that the end of the window will give us a gauge for the next two seasons
Green Brigade ,if you are there , do the crowd contrary thing and show our fans what it is to support this treble treble club and send Mr Forrest away with his tail between his legs.
HH
Well said that person ???

Latest posts

Back