Could this be Desmonds "McCann V Farry" moment 🤞🤞

So Rodgers still gets found guilty and gets a ban! Shower of bassas. So are they saying that Beaton & Robertson were competent in their decision-making, despite every other person associated with football, including the opposition manager and captain, ex-referees and even blinkered pundits who support our biggest rivals all agreeing that their decisions were shocking and very wrong?

And John Beaton no doubt will be at Ibrokes a week on Sunday. Even if he isn't Mibberying that day he will still be in the Broomloan Rd stand cheering on his team.

So Rodgers still gets found guilty and gets a ban! Shower of bassas. So are they saying that Beaton & Robertson were competent in their decision-making, despite every other person associated with football, including the opposition manager and captain, ex-referees and even blinkered pundits who support our biggest rivals all agreeing that their decisions were shocking and very wrong?

And John Beaton no doubt will be at Ibrokes a week on Sunday. Even if he isn't Mibberying that day he will still be in the Broomloan Rd stand cheering on his team.
Given Robertson and Walsh refereed the first 2 games, and the SFA will want to avoid Collum and Beaton, I'd guess that ex Ibrox mascot and brother of ex hun player Steven McLean will get next weeks game.

Fair result for Rodgers. Was expecting an 8 game ban. SFA know we are nearing the seasons completion banning Rodgers for 8 games would mean advantage to sevco.
What's fair about it? He's getting convicted for giving an opinion, in his mind an honest one. That's what the interviewer asked for.
He has never criticised an official before on tv. If I was him I'd say, fair enough, I'll take the one game ban, but don't expect me to do any after match interviews any more.
Or, as I said just say, "no comment".

Given Robertson and Walsh refereed the first 2 games, and the SFA will want to avoid Collum and Beaton, I'd guess that ex Ibrox mascot and brother of ex hun player Steven McLean will get next weeks game.
McLean or Dickinson will be lined up if Beaton gets saved for reffing the final derby of the season at our ground. Throw in Dallas Jr as a VAR for at least one of these possible title deciders as the SFA flick the Vs at us.

What's fair about it? He's getting convicted for giving an opinion, in his mind an honest one. That's what the interviewer asked for.
He has never criticised an official before on tv. If I was him I'd say, fair enough, I'll take the one game ban, but don't expect me to do any after match interviews any more.
Or, as I said just say, "no comment".
I game ban could've much more. Take that every time Brim. Imo it's fair dos .

Why wasn't the sevco manager banned for criticising Collum?
Why hasn't Collum refereed a Premier league match involving Sevco since the sevco boss and club attacked him? While we have Robertson this weekend.
Once again, as with handball decisions and red cards, it's one rule for them and a different one for us.

You can't criticise refs....ok, that's fine. Managers and clubs are told, at the beginning of the season, the rules. BR broke the rules...so he got banned. Again, you take your medicine. Whether he was right (he was) or wrong, he broke the rules.
But his reaction and our clubs reaction after the hearts match was night and day compared to the scums after the derby.
BR called Beaton incompetent...that's it. The club remained silent.

Uncle fester questioned Collums integrity, even when he was told why they never had a penalty he still had a go about the ref and VAR. That was quickly followed by a club statement, again questioning Collums integrity and demanding that he not be allowed to ref anymore of their matches. This was then followed by a media and fan media campaign, instigated by the club, against Collum.

Was uncle fester or the club pulled in front of any panel? No, they weren't. Instead, after weeks of attacking Collum, which worked by the way as he hasn't been near a hun league game, i think he got the hun v Ayr Cup game, where he showed he was well and truly neutered, but after weeks of this hate campaign Crawford Allan then came out and PRAISED the huns and their manager!!!!

You couldn't make it up!!

Fair result for Rodgers. Was expecting an 8 game ban. SFA know we are nearing the seasons completion banning Rodgers for 8 games would mean advantage to sevco.
A think 8 games ban ally is for armed robbery or arson🔥they have a list of possible penalties,two games was the maximum a think🤷‍♂️a don’t think it’s a result??a feel like we’ve had a wee pat on the bum and told to just move along!!!

Before I make my next statement, I'm not saying a want some random Celtic fan to kick the shit out of Beaton...preferably it would be one of his mates....

We all have a mate or mates from the dark side. My best mate is a hun season ticket holder. I've got to assume that Beaton doesn't mix with Celtic fans at all. As, taking myself as an example, if my best mate was a ref and he acting how Beaton did when officiating Celtic, I would kick him square in the balls and tell him to pack it in....that's what friends should do....so I'll repeat....I don't want any random to kick Beaton in the balls...but if he does have a fenian mate. Have a fucking word will ye!

A think 8 games ban ally is for armed robbery or arson🔥they have a list of possible penalties,two games was the maximum a think🤷‍♂️a don’t think it’s a result??a feel like we’ve had a wee pat on the bum and told to just move along!!!
I was contemplating the real worse case of the anti -Celtic S F A. Thank God we took a long a lawyer to defend Rodgers. Could have been🪑.

Before I make my next statement, I'm not saying a want some random Celtic fan to kick the shit out of Beaton...preferably it would be one of his mates....

We all have a mate or mates from the dark side. My best mate is a hun season ticket holder. I've got to assume that Beaton doesn't mix with Celtic fans at all. As, taking myself as an example, if my best mate was a ref and he acting how Beaton did when officiating Celtic, I would kick him square in the balls and tell him to pack it in....that's what friends should do....so I'll repeat....I don't want any random to kick Beaton in the balls...but if he does have a fenian mate. Have a fucking word will ye!
Violence young Lubo, you'll end up before the S F A. I'll send for Perry Mason . Hope he helps or else it's the chair 🪑 for you young man😂😂

He's a cunt, I'd boot his baws out of earth's gravity if I could.

Members online

Latest posts

Back