Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

That wasn’t actually personal abuse that was a statement of facts.
- Performances are/have been crap.
- Former mates have advised you time is up
A bit different to using terms like he’s a cancer (although I haven’t seen that used on this forum personally). What you said here is what a lot of folks are thinking. No problems with what you said except I don’t know I would condone personal attacks.
If I thought for a fraction of a millisecond that Lennon might actually read anything on here I probably would refrain from insulting him as it's not something I condone. I would seriously doubt if he's reading ANYTHING at present let alone The Noise.

This is a FANS forum, it's a place to vent your frustrations at times like this in a way you might not do in a real-life situation.

No matter how bad the personal abuse was to get on here there's not one person on this forum that would wish him any harm.

We're just frustrated as fuck at the lack of action by the parties that can make a difference.

Have to agree stevie.
This "legend status" is getting right on my wick at present.
As far as I am concerned you can give that legend status when you look back on one's achievements.
So all who want to stick in the past regarding lenny then fair enough give him this legend status.
But there is only one reality, and has ever been one reality and that is the here and now. So how anyone can claim he is worthy of still holding this legend status today is beyond me, when he is proforming as one of the biggest joke figures in our proud history at present.
It has been 6 months now of him acting as PL traitors puppet and talking nothing but utter shite, that I stopped listening to months ago.
Lost all dignity imo in the way he has been operated in his job and still under his false illusion that he can turn things around and all the while failing so badly.
We have possibly handed this shite serco team a title, under his leadership. This shite serco team would certainly be the worse to have won a title since the start of the century, so what does that say about us of present?
Fences having to be put up around celtic Park, missiles been thrown at team bus and we still think he deserves legend status?
On current standings using the term legend status for lenny is a pure insult on all of the greats who earnt that title with pride and passion, not two words I can associate with Lenny at present.
When he leaves the club and sooner the better then the debate imo can really begin as to whether he still owns the right to have such a legend status beside his name.
We will repair the damage that this whole management set up has caused in just 6 months but the disgust and anger I feel at present will take a lot longer to heal I'm sad to say.
I certainly won't be using the term of "legend status" towards lenny for some considerable time now, not all the while he has contributed so much towards the revival of serco scum, the two for me will never go together and that's what many are claiming by letting him keep hold of a status at present?
Can’t agree john
Half a season of poor results
Supporters attacking players cars led to fences
That’s not Lennon fault but he seems to get blame for everything
Poor tactics yes, poor performances yes,
When he bummed up the team in post match interviews he got slaughtered
When he slaughtered the team post match, he got slaughtered
Can’t do right in some peoples eyes
It’s a witch hunt since he came to Scotland and after 20 years even our own are in on the act
Perhaps people need to take a step back and realise there’s much more than Neil Lennon to blame for this season
But a manager has to carry the can fir poor performances and if we were talking about poor performances then I’d be agreeing
Legends are created over time and he has 20 years service. Remember that. He’s not a guy that’s turned up for the good times then fucked off fir a coin. He’s been here through the thick and thin. That’s a legend, still here when it’s tough. Not taking the easy decision which would be to walk away.
If we reacted to what people done over 6 months then what’d be the point of the word legend
There would be thousands of Celtic legends

No it’s not , but the personal insults for a man who has given his life to Celtic are disgusting , give him a hard time over results , team choices , tactics etc
But he’s a cancer , a cunt , a wanker , a cancer , how fucking low can you go , fucking shameful
Here
i called him a knt yesterday and i stand by it because that is what he became yesterday
At the presser the usual crowd of knts from the press pack were there the one's who have wrote about and slaughtered our club daily

They were given polite answers that was until a Celtic fan from the Cynic asked a question ,that 5 second pause before a straight NO answer then a wee look over to the press officer to see if he really should give an answer .

In my eyes now that makes him a CUNT , and his follow up answer was held in such disdain i have no respect for the guy at all ,that for me showed what little respect he shows for the support customers

Here
i called him a knt yesterday and i stand by it because that is what he became yesterday
At the presser the usual crowd of knts from the press pack were there the one's who have wrote about and slaughtered our club daily

They were given polite answers that was until a Celtic fan from the Cynic asked a question ,that 5 second pause before a straight NO answer then a wee look over to the press officer to see if he really should give an answer .

In my eyes now that makes him a CUNT , and his follow up answer was held in such disdain i have no respect for the guy at all ,that for me showed what little respect he shows for the support customers
I think he took a drink then a moment to reflect and then gave what I thought was a fairly lengthy answer
I dint think he ever ducks a question

Have to agree stevie.
This "legend status" is getting right on my wick at present.
As far as I am concerned you can give that legend status when you look back on one's achievements.
So all who want to stick in the past regarding lenny then fair enough give him this legend status.
But there is only one reality, and has ever been one reality and that is the here and now. So how anyone can claim he is worthy of still holding this legend status today is beyond me, when he is proforming as one of the biggest joke figures in our proud history at present.
It has been 6 months now of him acting as PL traitors puppet and talking nothing but utter shite, that I stopped listening to months ago.
Lost all dignity imo in the way he has been operated in his job and still under his false illusion that he can turn things around and all the while failing so badly.
We have possibly handed this shite serco team a title, under his leadership. This shite serco team would certainly be the worse to have won a title since the start of the century, so what does that say about us of present?
Fences having to be put up around celtic Park, missiles been thrown at team bus and we still think he deserves legend status?
On current standings using the term legend status for lenny is a pure insult on all of the greats who earnt that title with pride and passion, not two words I can associate with Lenny at present.
When he leaves the club and sooner the better then the debate imo can really begin as to whether he still owns the right to have such a legend status beside his name.
We will repair the damage that this whole management set up has caused in just 6 months but the disgust and anger I feel at present will take a lot longer to heal I'm sad to say.
I certainly won't be using the term of "legend status" towards lenny for some considerable time now, not all the while he has contributed so much towards the revival of serco scum, the two for me will never go together and that's what many are claiming by letting him keep hold of a status at present?
Legends aren't found in showers or walk awy from the club

I think he took a drink then a moment to reflect and then gave what I thought was a fairly lengthy answer
I dint think he ever ducks a question
watch it again at 10.48 he takes a drink then says NO then looks over to i'm guessing the press officer ,also noted last night celtic edited the cynics introduction out of the youtube video ,,,,why they did that is anyones guess but according to others it was the only thing edited out of the original presser

watch it again at 10.48 he takes a drink then says NO then looks over to i'm guessing the press officer ,also noted last night celtic edited the cynics introduction out of the youtube video ,,,,why they did that is anyones guess but according to others it was the only thing edited out of the original presser
Your prob correct
I think the answer he gave was fairly comprehensive and accurate. If your not a celtic supporter you’d say we were really well run
Us supporters get the discord between club and fans but the record up till this season speaks for itself
He’s never going to go against the people that are backing him in adversity
I take these pressers with a pinch of salt
I’m sure the answers he would like to give would get him the sack and turn the dressing room against him

You mean like Rodgers Rat?
i wasn't being specific Vigo, but now you mention it, a good example although you could argue his mitigating circumstances ie working under an unqualified D of F
my point is we've all seen those that roll up in Scotland, get the acclaim and adulation then disappear first chance they get
Your Edouard type is the most recent example, if he turned up this season we'd have been far more competitive, but it seems there's only one man to carry the can for some whereas Edouard rarely merits a mention.
The list is endless of these mercenaries but it's the real Celtic men who get dogs abuse, Forrest eg, you'd think he was Ronaldo since he was injured, no doubt he'll come back and get the same stick

From a philosophical point of view I never want to see another french player at the club
Now that is just a ridiculous statement to be making and can be looking upon as boarding on racist.
I don't care where any celtic player is from as long as they are preforming in the right Manor for the club.
Yes our 3 French players are guilty of underpreforming this season, so what is your answer to all the others involved, especially the games where the 3 weren't even involved? And there has been a good few of them games.
Maybe brown, calmac, Christie and griff should be banned as well should they?

When our custodians gave their tacit approval to the fraud, cheating and the corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football the scene was set for the Huns to re-emerge as a force again at our expense.

We should never forget the deceit and betrayal we have suffered as a Support due to the disgraceful deceit and non actions of those who currently steer our Club.

The survival of the Old Firm was obviously paramount in the thinking of our custodians.....there can be little doubt of that.....as my pal Michael Duffy often said.....this Board have sold the soul of our Club.....and he was right...
Sense Imatim 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

HH 👏

Back