Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

Sorry no way he’s turning anything round
Imo and £300000 is a no bad thing to be sacked for.
We’re a joke STG everyday fans of all clubs are pishing thur Pants laughing at Celtic
Some singing Lennon must stay.
getting this at work now I don’t even defend Lenny the players yes
There’s something seriously wrong behind the scenes at My/our Club.
massive changes need to be done next season starts in June/July and we should be fixing it now new Manager new coaching staff new players signed or prioritised but no let’s play leap to calamity
With what we’ve got.
It’s time Desmond stopped Gowfin and started Knifing staff

HH 👏
True JamSam67.
Lenny is just a dead man walking (expression) so the question remains as to why he is still willing to put himself through this amount of shit if there's nothing in it for himself?
He still adamantly defends this turncoat board who are just hanging him out to dry and the puppet is prepared to keep going and playing this bollox of a game, and leave us all suffering with the consequences.
So giving the man respect when he currently deserves none whatsoever won't be happening from me for a good while if ever

I have nae beef with you having your opinion John,
I agree we have to live in the here and now, but what's the point of our great Club if we turn on ourselves after a shite season. I've seen much worse than this season many a time, but we never turned on our own.
The Board have on paper a magnificent record thanks to trophies won of late but we all know the soul of our Club has been gobbled up by the suits. There is a discord that can't be repaired.
That's a massive part of this seasons frustrations spilling out but that's not the managers fault.
But this battle for the soul of our Club, how are we currently representing these ideals while in adversity ?
Legend is earned in the eyes of the support, its not a thing they have used and knowing what we do about the man, he'll not consider himself one.
He will always be a legend as he earned it as a player through trophies and performances, a manager through titles/cups against the backdrop of being the most villified/racially abused footballer/manager/human being this country has ever seen.
Feck sake Mo got an easier ride than Lennon.
Others can make their own minds up, but mines is.

ps if it was any of you out there that were getting the same treatment, i'd have your back, so its not just about neil lennon
I will not argue about a past record of his achievements.
But the longer he stays the more damage he is doing to himself and his past achievements.
Can you really see many of the next generation of supporters standing by his past achievements when he is continuing to damage the club at the alarming rate he is still been allowed to do?

True JamSam67.
Lenny is just a dead man walking (expression) so the question remains as to why he is still willing to put himself through this amount of shit if there's nothing in it for himself?
He still adamantly defends this turncoat board who are just hanging him out to dry and the puppet is prepared to keep going and playing this bollox of a game, and leave us all suffering with the consequences.
So giving the man respect when he currently deserves none whatsoever won't be happening from me for a good while if ever
adamantly defends this turncoat board
confused.com.

when you consider titles and trophies, they're not indefensible
its not black and white
we supporters have a beef with them, but it's not what we've won of late

when he's getting their support in times of adversity, you think he'll come out and turn on them ?

i'd hate to hear you if we are shite next year, if this is after 6 months

Last edited:
I will not argue about a past record of his achievements.
But the longer he stays the more damage he is doing to himself and his past achievements.
Can you really see many of the next generation of supporters standing by his past achievements when he is continuing to damage the club at the alarming rate he is still been allowed to do?
how is HE damaging the club ?
are the players damaging the club ?
they've been shite for 6 months
they won a treble last year, spent 15 million in summer,
but Lennon is damaging the club

oh my days

adamantly defends this turncoat board
confused.com.

when you consider titles and trophies, they're not indefensible
its not black and white
we supporters have a beef with them, but it's not how what weve won of late

when he's getting their support in times of adversity, you think he'll come out and turn on them ?

i'd hate to hear you if we are shite next year, if this is after 6 months
And this is the prospect we could be facing next season.
This one is near enough a write off as it stands.
A major overhaul will have to be taken on.
And are we under some illusion that this can all be done in the summer and have us back to a standard for competing again
In the Scottish set up yes in Europe would be a long shot.
So I fail to see just how much ambition this board really have all the while they keep their puppet in charge

And this is the prospect we could be facing next season.
This one is near enough a write off as it stands.
A major overhaul will have to be taken on.
And are we under some illusion that this can all be done in the summer and have us back to a standard for competing again
In the Scottish set up yes in Europe would be a long shot.
So I fail to see just how much ambition this board really have all the while they keep their puppet in charge
My take on it John is he is taking everyone's shite and people are jumping on the bandwagon.
Once players cross a white line its up to them
All of a sudden those who swept the hun's aside last year are working their tickets.
performances drop, manager is too loyal to some players and before you know it, its over

BUT ITS ALL NEIL LENNONS FAULT

Perhaps the board know that whoever comes in will face the same schysters and its a massive clearout of the dressing room thats required

how is HE damaging the club ?
are the players damaging the club ?
they've been shite for 6 months
they won a treble last year, spent 15 million in summer,
but Lennon is damaging the club

oh my days
Who picks this team and sets them up to be able to defend fuck all.
Maybe we should give him great praise for the shite he bought in and are stuck with.
Let's give him great praise for running the value of the players into the ground.

Yet again your claims hold no bearing whatsoever.
Jules has been missing due to injury best part of the season.
Ntcham should have been sold in the summer and has been a lazy good for nothing who hasn't featured for weeks now.
Eddy just hasn't showed up all season and again has missed many of a match.
So trying to make a claim of them been the spine of the team when they haven't been there don't add up at all.
Would i be happy to cash in on all 3? Then yes I would as I don't believe that they have nothing more to offer.
If a good French replacement was available to step in and give us good service for 2 or 3 seasons, you still claim we shouldn't take him cause he is French?
I know you support lenny in every way possible but trying to deflect the blame elsewhere and all upon the 3 French lads is just ridiculous, so maybe you should think things through much better before making such statements
Jaysus wept man, do you even read your posts before sending? Not a lot of point responding to your inane scribblings.

Who picks this team and sets them up to be able to defend fuck all.
Maybe we should give him great praise for the shite he bought in and are stuck with.
Let's give him great praise for running the value of the players into the ground.
But the shite he bought in :ROFLMAO: i'm sure he got his 6th picks in the end

That's right their values went down cos of him, not the fact that they ain't turned up and when they have they've been shite.

Odsonne, see today, i want you to walk about disinterested, lose the ball every time it comes to you. Your carrying the French under 21's, so take the year off

My take on it John is he is taking everyone's shite and people are jumping on the bandwagon.
Once players cross a white line its up to them
All of a sudden those who swept the hun's aside last year are working their tickets.
performances drop, manager is too loyal to some players and before you know it, its over

BUT ITS ALL NEIL LENNONS FAULT

Perhaps the board know that whoever comes in will face the same schysters and its a massive clearout of the dressing room thats required
He is the figure head and makes the on field decisions that have made no sense whatsoever.
Yes I agree that there are bigger problems on hand, but if you really want to address these issues then the first one out of the door is the manager, followed by a whole host of personal who have failed us so badly this season.
Or we can sit and do fuck all and continue to bask in past glories.
I want the club to move forward not sitting idle as it is at present, with a serious lack of ambition is what I am also seeing

Again Stg we will agree to disagree.
As far as I'm concerned a judgement on personal is made on a season to season basis, so how is he entitled to legend status on his preformance this season? For me it's a title for him and this board to hide behind that I won't buy into.
Yes I also believe that there is far more going on behind the scenes that we are only guessing about, but I will always fail to see how they can be for the good of the club when only a handful of shareholders stand to benefit.
He is the figurehead of the club as things stand and that just disgusts me at present when I feel so strongly that he has helped sell us down the river, showing contempt to the supporters, and all the while aiding serco scum.
That's dealing with the here and now, in time when he is no longer associated with the club my views may change, but it will be a good while as things stand.
You're talking shite... AGAIN

He is the figure head and makes the on field decisions that have made no sense whatsoever.
Yes I agree that there are bigger problems on hand, but if you really want to address these issues then the first one out of the door is the manager,
Or we can sit and do fuck all and continue to bask in past glories.
I want the club to move forward not sitting idle as it is at present, with a serious lack of ambition is what I am also seeing
To a man we all agree, he needs to go, said it countless times, but lets not destroy him
He didnt become a fucking muppet overnight

'followed by a whole host of personal who have failed us so badly this season.'

That's more like it and it brings the real culprits into the debate

But the shite he bought in :ROFLMAO: i'm sure he got his 6th picks in the end

That's right their values went down cos of him, not the fact that they ain't turned up and when they have they've been shite.

Odsonne, see today, i want you to walk about disinterested, lose the ball every time it comes to you. Your carrying the French under 21's, so take the year off
So why pick and play them then. We still have no idea on who really makes these signings, maybe explain why it took Soro and Turnbull so long to break into a team that continued to under preform.
Players should play for a manager to many of these clearly can't and won't

So why pick and play them then. We still have no idea on who really makes these signings, maybe explain why it took Soro and Turnbull so long to break into a team that continued to under preform.
Players should play for a manager to many of these clearly can't and won't
Yes he has made mistakes, many of them

Again we’re trying hard to defend the indefensible. Captain of the Titanic
You lead you fail you fall Mountaineer
You lead a football team your every Decision is Scrutinised so you better get them right if not your for the Off.
canny remember who said that
NFL his time is up
JK time is up
Wee Strachans Son Under 18/19/20/21s
And no Change doesn’t mean success
But someone like Ragnick rebuilds from grass roots to the First Team.
it may take time but NFL had had Behind the scenes at Bolton Hobs and now Celtic
He through the players under the bus at all 3. I also remember us on the noise pishing ourselves when Slippy did it.
check my old posts wanted Marco Rose when we were supposed to be looking for a manager we Didny we took the cheapest option And I backed him 100% and we won against a Hun team that collapsed after Xmas then Covid19 arrived.
and what Happened then we’ve went backwards players wanting away fans blaming The French players for not trying Julienne fucked his knee off a post out for four months what a non trying liberty taker
He is. The Players have downed tools WHY
That’s the real Question imo
Answer find out in an ex players Autobiography his version anyway.
but the Buck stops at the Managers door it always has and it always will ask Frank the Legend Lampard. My final post on this
Agree disagree CGAF

HH 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back