crowd limits

Virology is the scientific discipline dealing with the biology of viruses (including molecular biology and biochemistry) and viral diseases (including physiology, epidemiology and clinical aspects of viruses.
Economics is a social science concerned with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. It studies how individuals, businesses, governments, and nations make choices about how to allocate resources.

Boris and Sturgeon decide which one get most weight in their decision making.
It's not a job I'd like that's for sure, but in a pandemic I'd probably err on the side of caution and go with the discipline that is actually a science, rather than a social science.
Much like I'd probably err on the side of Sturgeon being less of a cunt when it comes to decisions regarding people's lives than Boris. Though I'm sure plenty will disagree and I guess that might even be fair enough. .

watching villa v chelsea full house no problem yet up here we are being limited to 500 i would like to know what the science is behind it
There is no science behind it. The politicians panicked with this new variant & brought in these restrictions to make it look like they are making strong decisions.
Omicron is so week they come out the other day and said if you have a bit of a cold, you probably have Omicron. Fuck getting a test done if you have a we bit of a cold. Omicron is out your system in 5 days and they want you to isolate for 10 lol.
What's the point in all these restrictions, especially if you are triple vaccinated. If you want to put restrictions in, do what Austria ban the unvaccinated

Virology is the scientific discipline dealing with the biology of viruses (including molecular biology and biochemistry) and viral diseases (including physiology, epidemiology and clinical aspects of viruses.
Economics is a social science concerned with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. It studies how individuals, businesses, governments, and nations make choices about how to allocate resources.

Boris and Sturgeon decide which one get most weight in their decision making.
It's not a job I'd like that's for sure, but in a pandemic I'd probably err on the side of caution and go with the discipline that is actually a science, rather than a social science.
Much like I'd probably err on the side of Sturgeon being less of a cunt when it comes to decisions regarding people's lives than Boris. Though I'm sure plenty will disagree and I guess that might even be fair enough. .
Personally I would fucking love it if Boris had a love child with sturgeon. What a fucking mutant that would be

I’ve just heard that there is a rave taking place tonight don’t know where or how many but these usually mean hundreds to thousands of young people all gathering.
It’s an authorised and legit rave not illegal I’m led to believe. . So how come that can go ahead and yet the football is getting hammered again?

I’ve just heard that there is a rave taking place tonight don’t know where or how many but these usually mean hundreds to thousands of young people all gathering.
It’s an authorised and legit rave not illegal I’m led to believe. . So how come that can go ahead and yet the football is getting hammered again?
"Larger premises such as hotels and large clubs who are planning to host large events, particularly over the New Year, should refer to the new requirements limiting attendance at large events as this may impact on the ability of such events to proceed. The limits, which apply from 26 December, are up to 100 people for indoor standing events, up to 200 people for indoor seated events, and up to 500 people for all outdoor events seated or standing. "

can't see how it wouldn't be breaking the rules Rose, ⏫ that's the current rules as of today (in Scotland) so indoor and standing would limit it to 100 people with social distancing in place, not that they'll listen 🙄

Just read Sevco have postponed Rangers Celtic B team game, which they had conveniently switched to Ibrokes as a revenue raiser, and rescheduling it for when fans will be back in, not only do they not do walking away but they obviously dont do refunds either 😂 they take hypocrisy to a whole new level.
Wonder what the Void has to say about that?
Nothing fucking coherent thats for sure.

"Larger premises such as hotels and large clubs who are planning to host large events, particularly over the New Year, should refer to the new requirements limiting attendance at large events as this may impact on the ability of such events to proceed. The limits, which apply from 26 December, are up to 100 people for indoor standing events, up to 200 people for indoor seated events, and up to 500 people for all outdoor events seated or standing. "

can't see how it wouldn't be breaking the rules Rose, ⏫ that's the current rules as of today (in Scotland) so indoor and standing would limit it to 100 people with social distancing in place, not that they'll listen 🙄
it’s my grandson who is here with his Nana for Christmas said that his pals are away to it but maybe they are restricting the numbers then to keep within the new laws rather than postponing it completely. Thanks Hoopy for the clarification.

Woulda got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!...Boris Johnstone.

There is no science behind it. The politicians panicked with this new variant & brought in these restrictions to make it look like they are making strong decisions.
Omicron is so week they come out the other day and said if you have a bit of a cold, you probably have Omicron. Fuck getting a test done if you have a we bit of a cold. Omicron is out your system in 5 days and they want you to isolate for 10 lol.
What's the point in all these restrictions, especially if you are triple vaccinated. If you want to put restrictions in, do what Austria ban the unvaccinated
The unnvaxxed still getting the blame eh

Back