crowd limits

The unnvaxxed still getting the blame eh
No. The whole point in the lockdown/restrictions yo to give the scientists time to come up with a vaccine. They have done that.
So why then put restrictions on people who have been vaccinated. I don't think they should have reintroduced restrictions, but they have. My point is that people who are vaccinated should be put under any restrictions.

Don't really want to get involved too much in the for and against rammy. Most of us have made our minds up one way or other. Would just like to reinforce the fact that, as viruses change, so too, ( normally), does the vaccine needed to combat the new strain. The annual flu vaccine for instance, changes with each " flu season". Whichever way you hang, keep safe folks.

No. The whole point in the lockdown/restrictions yo to give the scientists time to come up with a vaccine. They have done that.
So why then put restrictions on people who have been vaccinated. I don't think they should have reintroduced restrictions, but they have. My point is that people who are vaccinated should be put under any restrictions.
I agree about the restrictions its a nonsense but it's not just me passing it about is my point

I’ve got covid again……results came back on Xmas day, thats me had it twice, 1st time 13 months ago, I’m also triple jabed,…now the weird thing about it was, I’ve done 2 PCR tests, one last Wednesday, results came back on Thursday as inconclusive, asked to do another one, went on Friday, Xmas eve for another PCR, results came back on Xmas day as positive, I’d done a lateral flow test every day since Wednesday, 4 in total, all 4 negative 🤷‍♂️

Lateral flow tests are a complete waste of time, yir as well sticking yir finger up yir nose, then licking it, if it tastes covidy go for a PCR test

im fine, slightly raspy throat and a thickly cough 👍

I’ve got covid again……results came back on Xmas day, thats me had it twice, 1st time 13 months ago, I’m also triple jabed,…now the weird thing about it was, I’ve done 2 PCR tests, one last Wednesday, results came back on Thursday as inconclusive, asked to do another one, went on Friday, Xmas eve for another PCR, results came back on Xmas day as positive, I’d done a lateral flow test every day since Wednesday, 4 in total, all 4 negative 🤷‍♂️

Lateral flow tests are a complete waste of time, yir as well sticking yir finger up yir nose, then licking it, if it tastes covidy go for a PCR test

Hope it's not too serious for you BB and a speedy recovery also

im fine, slightly raspy throat and a thickly
Thought this was interesting

Take care and get better Bellshill I do stick Ma finger up ma nose and like it who’d ave thunk I’m years ahead of the Covid19 game.
Go get the Vaccine folks wear a mask it just makes sense
Or stick yir head between your legs and you know the rest

HH 😷

i was fucked 2 weeks ago done 4 lateral flow tests all coming back negative.Makes me wonder if i had it again.Get well soon mate👍

i was fucked 2 weeks ago done 4 lateral flow tests all coming back negative.Makes me wonder if i had it again.Get well soon mate👍
Your as well throwing the lateral flow tests tae feck, if ANYONE on here thinks they may have it, just book a PCR test, I done 4 L/F tests including 2 in between doing the PCR test and getting the results, with them coming back negative 🤷‍♂️

Yeah but the unvaccinated are more likely to get fucked and end up in hospital. Which would overwhelm the NHS.
Don't know why ur saying the unvaxxed will be fucked and end up hospital there canny be alot of unvaxxed left surely??...So of the wee handful of people who have not caught it yet how many of them will actually catch it???

and for that how ever many who did catch it there won't be enuf to overwhelm any hospital by now most of the unvaxxed will probably not ever catch it now anyway surely???🤷‍♂️.....there's no need for the attitude towards anybody who hasn't got jabbed I've not put any weight on the NHS neither has anybody I know I've still not got a positive case anywhere near me so I just don't like the attitude that its all my fault im all for people doing whits right for them

Don't know why ur saying the unvaxxed will be fucked and end up hospital there canny be alot of unvaxxed left surely??...So of the wee handful of people who have not caught it yet how many of them will actually catch it???

and for that how ever many who did catch it there won't be enuf to overwhelm any hospital by now most of the unvaxxed will probably not ever catch it now anyway surely???🤷‍♂️.....there's no need for the attitude towards anybody who hasn't got jabbed I've not put any weight on the NHS neither has anybody I know I've still not got a positive case anywhere near me so I just don't like the attitude that its all my fault im all for people doing whits right for them
Well down in London where hospital admissions have shot away up they say around 90% are unvaccinated & the majority of them are between the ages of 20-40.
It's the younger age groups who are not getting the vaccine in large numbers

Back