crowd limits

The first time I read that I thought you wrote "everyone who doesn't have a conscience and a CAT"! 😺😸😹
I wouldn't really surprise me if it's Boris's next bright idea.

"Ehh after today's COBR meeting and taking on board the advice from SAGE and other leading scientific minds, I regret to inform this great nation that dog owners must.... stay at home! There will be no walking on the streets or on the beaches or in the hills, we will never surrender! Possibly. Anyway party at my place, last one there is a sweaty sausage!"

Not everyone has a conscience, not everyone has a car..not everyone is you 👍
True, not everyone has a car, the government has thought of that very thing, they cunningly can SEND you out a PCR test by courier/post…….and I’m currently working on a cloning program in ma garage (wanking furiously into specimen tubes)….rolling out early next year 👍

True, not everyone has a car, the government has thought of that very thing, they cunningly can SEND you out a PCR test by courier/post…….and I’m currently working on a cloning program in ma garage….rolling out early next year 👍
If you need a hand gees a shout mate I like garages, that sort of makes me qualified. 😺

Last edited:
True, not everyone has a car, the government has thought of that very thing, they cunningly can SEND you out a PCR test by courier/post…….and I’m currently working on a cloning program in ma garage (wanking furiously into specimen tubes)….rolling out early next year 👍
You edited that! There was no talk of wanking on on the original post, I retract my offer of help! I'm sure you can pull it off alone!
🐈

Back