Dave King to step down

King gone and now Slippy aff to Everton....that's the rumour we should start....did I also say that Sevco will get £23m compo for Slippy and that when he goes to Everton he will buy More or Less for £30m.

If you start a sneaky wee thread on this.....we can all join in adding bits as a we go.....some hun will latch on to it.....job done

King gone and now Slippy aff to Everton....that's the rumour we should start....did I also say that Sevco will get £23m compo for Slippy and that when he goes to Everton he will buy More or Less for £30m.
No nobody would beleive that , sevco would have to be HOLDING OUT ,Everton would be waiting to SWOOP and the BATTLE FEVER would have to be on

include all that and sevco fkwits will be blowin their duff all day

Not sure if all is being made clear about the laughter king, he will not go without getting his money back so something must have been put in place hence the rumour about big investment in the new year. But with all the debts who is willing to pay off that amount and takeover the current club, not someone who has had to work to make their fortune for sure. But if you can arrange long term payment to rid the club of debt then servo run properly with a better squad, it's large fan base may well become an attractive proposition to a consortium or individual investor. Don't forget the masons run scotland and won't go down without a fight for the establishment club.

Not sure if all is being made clear about the laughter king, he will not go without getting his money back so something must have been put in place hence the rumour about big investment in the new year. But with all the debts who is willing to pay off that amount and takeover the current club, not someone who has had to work to make their fortune for sure. But if you can arrange long term payment to rid the club of debt then servo run properly with a better squad, it's large fan base may well become an attractive proposition to a consortium or individual investor. Don't forget the masons run scotland and won't go down without a fight for the establishment club.

I don't think there is an investor waiting to plough his money into a non-profit making company like sevco. It'll be yet another share issue. Clinton's have the confetti ready.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back