Dear Mr Desmond.

So it's all your fault??? 🤔

sack the bridie sack the bridie sack the bridie.....

Its actually my mother-in-laws fault. I've been harbouring a dark secret but im ready to talk.....she bought me Neil Lennons book!!!! There i said it. I thought it was a nice present at 1st. But then things started going wrong at paradise and I realised, I'd seen this movie before......she bought me Brendan Rodgers book before things started going wrong. The 1-0 tight victories, the side to side to side to side passing and then finally him sneaking off in the night!! I cant bring my self to chuck the books. They are still sitting there. In the book shelf. Watching as our season crumbles. Im starting to think that if I do get rid of them then they will just reappear. Haunting me. Continuing my nightmare!!!

I've told her off!! I told her, under no circumstances has she ever to buy me a celtic football managers book ever again!!!!

Its hard to see any other reason why lennon has kept his job other than he is serving a purpose for the board in keeping sevco and the "old firm" relevant.
All managers, im sure, are given their targets at the beginning of the season. There is no way on earth lennon is hitting any of his targets...and its not getting better on the pitch. So why is he still in a job?? It doesn't make any sense.
[QUOTE="Lubos left peg, post: 255301, member: 701"
It makes perfect sense Lubos when this old firm brand is seen amongst the money men as the most important thing in Scottish football.
All money does is give you power, which in turn leads to greed and corruption to get what you want.
As far as I am concerned it is all a con.
With no old firm brand Scottish football has nothing to market to the potential wider viewing audience.
Even our none exception of the old firm brand only adds to the rivalry for the onlooker.
Closed up the gap on trophies won and within 3 of league titles.
Win the quad treble and equal on trebles won.
The only competition in Scotland that holds any meaning to this board could be the Scottish Cup to try and keep things on a more even keel in regards trebles won.
It is well known we will never ever agree with the filthy scum, and it sickens me to the bottom of my stomach that we have transpired to an all time low in keeping scum alive.
Sky never offered a 5 year deal for nothing in return.
A new manager can't be in the offering as us winning the 10 fucks up all these dirty deals that have been made.
Lost respect for lenny as I also believe he is in the thick of all this bullshit that is going on behind the scenes.
If someone can explain how the same group of players go from beating all before them to clueless chumps then it doesn't take a genius to work it out.
Sacking lenny is to dangerous for our own corrupt board, as what other manager would come in and work under instructions of not winning until the title is lost?
Best part of the players will be gone, so what do they care for?
I would not be surprised one bit if after the cup final that Broony sets in as a player manager role in an attempt to please us or keep us quiet.
Of course I can not back up any of these allegations but I will firmly believe that this whole shitshow stinks to high heaven

We,the fan's are getting shit like 'a culture of entitlement' thrown at us, that we're spoiled by past success,that we're going for a historic quadruple treble,so we should be grateful!
DD said about us ingrates,'when the team's successful,they get all the plaudits,when they're unsuccesful,the board get the blame'
Well mr Desmond,if you can't see the clusterphuq thats unfolding before your eyes,don't give us,the fans,not feckin customers the big GIRFUY,grow a pair, and do something about it!
you acted the last time the huns put your nose out of joint,well that's feck all,the storm that's coming your way from us,and the derision from the scum, which is heading your way,will send your moustache spinning!
There is a huge diconnect between the club/company and the fans/customers,we went all in buying season books,knowing we could'nt attend matches,we bought merchandise,all to help the club,and you spoonfeed SMSM,about feelings of entitlement!,baying mob's,we won't give in to mob rule?,a few wee bhoys, and a couple of bams? give me a feckin break,deflection!took the attention away from piss poor performances,which is where we are now,2 win's in our last 12 games? is an absolute disgrace, and, on your watch!
Neil Lennon,god bless him,and thanks for everything you've given us,but his time is surely up, who replaces him? feck knows!
but could it get any worse?
Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
The league? only a miracle required
Quadruple treble? not even confident we'll beat the mini huns!
We had the chance to bury the huns,by exposing the 5 way agreement
we had the chance to bury them with resolution12
We had the chance to bury them with 10 in a row!
but somehow,we passed up on those opportunities
So the question is,mr Desmond,was this by accident, or design,the chance to bury them,not once,not twice,but three times! all passed up
We might find out at the AGM,but i doubt it,if,under your watch,mr Desmond,this clusterphuq continues,good luck,with your share price,good luck with shareholder dividends,mr Lawwell,kiss your bonus,good luck with season book sales,good luck with merchandise sales,and the crass announcement,the day after we lose to Ross County,who thoroughly deserved their win,ye can now buy our new line of christmas jumpers,now on sale,as you erect a fence round Celtic park,i'll be diplomatic here
Ye can go and take a flying phuq tae yerself!"
signed
Disgruntled Customer! 🍺 🥳
Dear Disgruntled Customer, your email landed in my box this morning. Loved it, it was well thought out and written. Res12 5way agreement couldn't give a toss about them. We need the huns more than our own supporters who BTW we never tire of fleecing. As for my moustache spinning don't think so. Taking a flying fuck to myself get real. Lennon is here for however long he wants as their is no one better. Please all go and support someone else as we will run our club as we see fit. DD cc Pl IB. That's the type of reply we would get from DD and the board. They will be ousted in due course. To the celtic family we are the real custodians of our yes our club. We are the club. We can bring about change if we mobilise our Sack the board battalions. Loved your post MD you deserve a case or 4 of Stella. Well done young man.

And its so easy to run a club so I don't get why they're messing it up......ive just pumped hibs 9-1 on fifa 21 (im off work on the sick, not some lazy bastard that can't be arsed working) all I had to do was buy Henderson (GK, man United)...mukiele (rb, leipzig)....Ake(cb, city)....martins (rm, monaco).....bamba(lm, lille)....rodrygo(rw, R.Madrid)......Thauvin (rw, Marsielle)....and moussa dembele. Unbeaten in the league and doing not bad in Europe. Infact if lawwells looking for a cheap replacement he should just give me a call 😁😁😁 im free at the moment!!!
Thought you were too ill to work

Is that a Kirriemuir Kipper Bridie
Canny believe you and Lubo blaming a poor wee defenceless Lovely Mother in law
That’s Almost Trump like tsk tsk
Fake views Bhoys

HH 😂😂
Feck me JamSam - your knowledge of the geography of Angus is shocking! Kirrie is about 20 miles inland so isn't known for it's kippers. It is known for Starry Rock and JM Barrie (and trying to steal the birthplace of Bon Scott from Forfar - which took things too far), but that is a different matter.

Don't you feel too sorry for Lubo's Mother-in-Law - I've heard she is the Big Mama leader of the Essex underworld and keeping her boax at arm's length from poor Lubo is the least of her crimes.

Feck me JamSam - your knowledge of the geography of Angus is shocking! Kirrie is about 20 miles inland so isn't known for it's kippers. It is known for Starry Rock and JM Barrie (and trying to steal the birthplace of Bon Scott from Forfar - which took things too far), but that is a different matter.

Don't you feel too sorry for Lubo's Mother-in-Law - I've heard she is the Big Mama leader of the Essex underworld and keeping her boax at arm's length from poor Lubo is the least of her crimes.
Love the Dundee humour who’s Bonn accord

HH 😂

And its so easy to run a club so I don't get why they're messing it up......ive just pumped hibs 9-1 on fifa 21 (im off work on the sick, not some lazy bastard that can't be arsed working) all I had to do was buy Henderson (GK, man United)...mukiele (rb, leipzig)....Ake(cb, city)....martins (rm, monaco).....bamba(lm, lille)....rodrygo(rw, R.Madrid)......Thauvin (rw, Marsielle)....and moussa dembele. Unbeaten in the league and doing not bad in Europe. Infact if lawwells looking for a cheap replacement he should just give me a call 😁😁😁 im free at the moment!!!
Looks like you have a better 'eye for a player' than some have.

Hugh Keevins, yes him, reckons that Desmond will pull a big money rabbit out the hat because the huns stopping 10 will personally offend him.

Let it be Messi, let it be Messi.

More likely Buggs fucking Bunny 😿
No, it won't be Bugs Bunny... it will be Elmer Fudd - appropriate given the mess Celtic are making of things. And he couldn't catch Bugs Bunny either.

Last edited:

Members online

Back