Dear Mr Desmond.

michael duffy

We,the fan's are getting shit like 'a culture of entitlement' thrown at us, that we're spoiled by past success,that we're going for a historic quadruple treble,so we should be grateful!
DD said about us ingrates,'when the team's successful,they get all the plaudits,when they're unsuccesful,the board get the blame'
Well mr Desmond,if you can't see the clusterphuq thats unfolding before your eyes,don't give us,the fans,not feckin customers the big GIRFUY,grow a pair, and do something about it!
you acted the last time the huns put your nose out of joint,well that's feck all,the storm that's coming your way from us,and the derision from the scum, which is heading your way,will send your moustache spinning!
There is a huge diconnect between the club/company and the fans/customers,we went all in buying season books,knowing we could'nt attend matches,we bought merchandise,all to help the club,and you spoonfeed SMSM,about feelings of entitlement!,baying mob's,we won't give in to mob rule?,a few wee bhoys, and a couple of bams? give me a feckin break,deflection!took the attention away from piss poor performances,which is where we are now,2 win's in our last 12 games? is an absolute disgrace, and, on your watch!
Neil Lennon,god bless him,and thanks for everything you've given us,but his time is surely up, who replaces him? feck knows!
but could it get any worse?
Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
The league? only a miracle required
Quadruple treble? not even confident we'll beat the mini huns!
We had the chance to bury the huns,by exposing the 5 way agreement
we had the chance to bury them with resolution12
We had the chance to bury them with 10 in a row!
but somehow,we passed up on those opportunities
So the question is,mr Desmond,was this by accident, or design,the chance to bury them,not once,not twice,but three times! all passed up
We might find out at the AGM,but i doubt it,if,under your watch,mr Desmond,this clusterphuq continues,good luck,with your share price,good luck with shareholder dividends,mr Lawwell,kiss your bonus,good luck with season book sales,good luck with merchandise sales,and the crass announcement,the day after we lose to Ross County,who thoroughly deserved their win,ye can now buy our new line of christmas jumpers,now on sale,as you erect a fence round Celtic park,i'll be diplomatic here
Ye can go and take a flying phuq tae yerself!"
signed
Disgruntled Customer! 🍺 🥳

We,the fan's are getting shit like 'a culture of entitlement' thrown at us, that we're spoiled by past success,that we're going for a historic quadruple treble,so we should be grateful!
DD said about us ingrates,'when the team's successful,they get all the plaudits,when they're unsuccesful,the board get the blame'
Well mr Desmond,if you can't see the clusterphuq thats unfolding before your eyes,don't give us,the fans,not feckin customers the big GIRFUY,grow a pair, and do something about it!
you acted the last time the huns put your nose out of joint,well that's feck all,the storm that's coming your way from us,and the derision from the scum, which is heading your way,will send your moustache spinning!
There is a huge diconnect between the club/company and the fans/customers,we went all in buying season books,knowing we could'nt attend matches,we bought merchandise,all to help the club,and you spoonfeed SMSM,about feelings of entitlement!,baying mob's,we won't give in to mob rule?,a few wee bhoys, and a couple of bams? give me a feckin break,deflection!took the attention away from piss poor performances,which is where we are now,2 win's in our last 12 games? is an absolute disgrace, and, on your watch!
Neil Lennon,god bless him,and thanks for everything you've given us,but his time is surely up, who replaces him? feck knows!
Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
So the question is,mr Desmond,was this by accident, or design,the chance to bury them,not once,not twice,but three times! all passed up
We might find out at the AGM,but i doubt it,if,under your watch,mr Desmond,this clusterphuq continues,good luck,with your share price,good luck with shareholder dividends,mr Lawwell,kiss your bonus,good luck with season book sales,good luck with merchandise sales,and the crass announcement,the day after we lose to Ross County,who thoroughly deserved their win,ye can now buy our new line of christmas jumpers,now on sale,as you erect a fence round Celtic park,i'll be diplomatic here
signed

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
signed

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Sounds like lenny went all slippy in has post match interview. Was all the players fault. Low on confidence blah blah blah. I mean if you're standing on the touch line at 70 minutes of a terrible game of football having to ask John Kennedy what he thinks you should do maybe its time you admitted that the job in hand is to big for you. I understand you have your coaches there to help. But when you see managers have a chat with their coaches the managers usually have a plan. They are usually explaining what they are going to do and seeing what their assistant thinks and maybe asking for a little bit of input but lennon had no clue. He looked lost.

Faithful through and through.
It counts for everybody, not just the fans.
I don’t agree with the violence but I do agree with the protests. The fans have been faithful with their season tickets, merchandise etc.
They’ve been hit with DOWN sizing of the squad and the board UP their share.
The only time the fans hear from the board is when they are selling something.
When the fans try to sell their case- Silence from the board.
But next season will be different- it’s shocking that we’re talking about next season, but this season is over- there won’t be many buying into the club if things don’t change big time.

Faithful through and through.
It counts for everybody, not just the fans.
I don’t agree with the violence but I do agree with the protests. The fans have been faithful with their season tickets, merchandise etc.
They’ve been hit with DOWN sizing of the squad and the board UP their share.
The only time the fans hear from the board is when they are selling something.
When the fans try to sell their case- Silence from the board.
But next season will be different- it’s shocking that we’re talking about next season, but this season is over- there won’t be many buying into the club if things don’t change big time.

They better get their "a club like no other" banner out the cupboard for next season.

There is a small section of society who have the wealth and influence to live and act beyond the rules and accepted sensibilities of normal civilization.

These small groups and individuals are surrounded by a larger group of hired hands, lackeys and sycophants who will acquiesce to their every demand without question or conflict.

Their wealth is not dependent on public opinion and they operate around the fringes of illegality and immorality.

The constant grooming of their ego feeds their narcissism and there is a sociopathy and psychopathy within them that allows them to eliminate empathy and compassion and to focus on ruthlessness and that old Machiavellian mindset.

I don't even think it's accruing more wealth that entirely motivates them - it appears to be the pursuit of power and respect that drives them forward.

No better example of this personality type can be exemplified than the current American president and his belief that he can bend reality by sheer force of will. We mock the deluded 74 million who voted for this threat to humanity, but his influence is such, that he now has dominion over them.

I wonder how such a thing can happen, but then I have to examine my own acceptance of the people who operate our football club.

I despise venture capitalism. It is a grift born of a destructive mindset. It is not there to build or create. It is there to generate profit quickly and it is a profit which never gets distributed evenly among the rest of the populous.

I despise corporate accountancy. It is a grift to maximise profit by denying and defying the tax structures which support the infrastructure of society. It is not required out of need, it is only required out of greed. People become collateral and are disposable. Corporate accountants are responsible for millions of job losses throughout the world as they advise their clients how to cut costs and maximise profit.

In spite of my loathing, I was prepared to accept and overlook the unscrupulous nature of the venture capitalist and the corporate accountant if it benefited our football club and filled our display cases with silver.

My progressive political stance does not compete with my love of Celtic and my hypocrisy is infinite in that regard.

The venture capitalist has grown tired of his toy and the ungrateful serfs who are of no consequence to him.

The corporate accountant has surveyed the financial landscape and become disenchanted that there will be no extra gravy on his bonus this year.

In their narcissism and sociopathy - they are not accountable to anyone. They are oblivious to the wants and needs of anyone else, but there is something in the air at Celtic Celtic Park. The comforting platitudes won't work on a support who are witnessing what is unfolding before them. The balance has tilted and even unquestioning minions like myself are taking a different stance.

Ignore at your peril, Mr Desmond.

And its so easy to run a club so I don't get why they're messing it up......ive just pumped hibs 9-1 on fifa 21 (im off work on the sick, not some lazy bastard that can't be arsed working) all I had to do was buy Henderson (GK, man United)...mukiele (rb, leipzig)....Ake(cb, city)....martins (rm, monaco).....bamba(lm, lille)....rodrygo(rw, R.Madrid)......Thauvin (rw, Marsielle)....and moussa dembele. Unbeaten in the league and doing not bad in Europe. Infact if lawwells looking for a cheap replacement he should just give me a call 😁😁😁 im free at the moment!!!

Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
signed
It does look like they didnae want to bury them cause let's be honest here if they wurnae kept alive the telly deal and the Adidas deal widnae be wit they are once again the bottom line dictates at celtic its time DD showed a bit of leadership and put lenny oot his and our misery hes helped keep the zombies alive fine but we cud av kept them doon without killing them totally but we've let them breath too much fuckin oxygen for our liking des get it done afore we've nothing to play for this season ffs

Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
signed
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Well said MD well said from the Heart

HH 🍀

Its hard to see any other reason why lennon has kept his job other than he is serving a purpose for the board in keeping sevco and the "old firm" relevant.
All managers, im sure, are given their targets at the beginning of the season. There is no way on earth lennon is hitting any of his targets...and its not getting better on the pitch. So why is he still in a job?? It doesn't make any sense.

And its so easy to run a club so I don't get why they're messing it up......ive just pumped hibs 9-1 on fifa 21 (im off work on the sick, not some lazy bastard that can't be arsed working) all I had to do was buy Henderson (GK, man United)...mukiele (rb, leipzig)....Ake(cb, city)....martins (rm, monaco).....bamba(lm, lille)....rodrygo(rw, R.Madrid)......Thauvin (rw, Marsielle)....and moussa dembele. Unbeaten in the league and doing not bad in Europe. Infact if lawwells looking for a cheap replacement he should just give me a call 😁😁😁 im free at the moment!!!
They’ll just boax you in Lubo wi false promises. You’ll no get to see everything they see just the bits they want yi to see
But if there’s a poll asking if ooooourrrr Lubo should be boss it’s a ✔️ From me

HH 😂

Just you wait until TET sees your suicidal free-spending ways! A trip to the naughty step awaits you... 😁

The sight of your posts containing the word "boax" makes me feel this uncontrollable rage inside...not sure why....
It’s they Boaxes o drugs the Doacters gave yi to Rehabilitate they mess wi your memory but that’s ok cause it’s my Boax.
get over it soon 😂😂😂
Ps sometimes wish you had it so I couldn’t see the pish we’re playing
But it’s goat sum great films on it

HH 😂

The sight of your posts containing the word "boax" makes me feel this uncontrollable rage inside...not sure why....
These boaxes are shite and vastly over-rated in my opinion. Since I got mine Celtic always seem to be getting beat or drawing! When I was watching on my Sky boax we were beating everyone. My boax is faulty and I want a replacement which only shows victories for the Hoops.

These boaxes are shite and vastly over-rated in my opinion. Since I got mine Celtic always seem to be getting beat or drawing! When I was watching on my Sky boax we were beating everyone. My boax is faulty and I want a replacement which only shows victories for the Hoops.
So it's all your fault??? 🤔

sack the bridie sack the bridie sack the bridie.....

There is a small section of society who have the wealth and influence to live and act beyond the rules and accepted sensibilities of normal civilization.

These small groups and individuals are surrounded by a larger group of hired hands, lackeys and sycophants who will acquiesce to their every demand without question or conflict.

Their wealth is not dependent on public opinion and they operate around the fringes of illegality and immorality.

The constant grooming of their ego feeds their narcissism and there is a sociopathy and psychopathy within them that allows them to eliminate empathy and compassion and to focus on ruthlessness and that old Machiavellian mindset.

I don't even think it's accruing more wealth that entirely motivates them - it appears to be the pursuit of power and respect that drives them forward.

No better example of this personality type can be exemplified than the current American president and his belief that he can bend reality by sheer force of will. We mock the deluded 74 million who voted for this threat to humanity, but his influence is such, that he now has dominion over them.

I wonder how such a thing can happen, but then I have to examine my own acceptance of the people who operate our football club.

I despise venture capitalism. It is a grift born of a destructive mindset. It is not there to build or create. It is there to generate profit quickly and it is a profit which never gets distributed evenly among the rest of the populous.

I despise corporate accountancy. It is a grift to maximise profit by denying and defying the tax structures which support the infrastructure of society. It is not required out of need, it is only required out of greed. People become collateral and are disposable. Corporate accountants are responsible for millions of job losses throughout the world as they advise their clients how to cut costs and maximise profit.

In spite of my loathing, I was prepared to accept and overlook the unscrupulous nature of the venture capitalist and the corporate accountant if it benefited our football club and filled our display cases with silver.

My progressive political stance does not compete with my love of Celtic and my hypocrisy is infinite in that regard.

The venture capitalist has grown tired of his toy and the ungrateful serfs who are of no consequence to him.

The corporate accountant has surveyed the financial landscape and become disenchanted that there will be no extra gravy on his bonus this year.

In their narcissism and sociopathy - they are not accountable to anyone. They are oblivious to the wants and needs of anyone else, but there is something in the air at Celtic Celtic Park. The comforting platitudes won't work on a support who are witnessing what is unfolding before them. The balance has tilted and even unquestioning minions like myself are taking a different stance.

Ignore at your peril, Mr Desmond.
1607348273776.png

Not in this guys name are the club fufilling the leagacy, too many getting fat whilst dishing out grissle.
Shove your Celtic corporate charity up yer ronson lighter, from me and my family your charity is getting fuck all this Christmas, you watched and probably scoffed then took the credit as Celtic fans contributed to food banks gave funds all set up by them, you even took the songs and made a cunt of them on CD with some nugget who would not get a gig outside Marks and Sparks, you have fleeced the fans and took credit and gave not one fan a voice to be listened to.
We the fans can hurt you more than you think turn on us at your peril, your legacy will be forgotten more quickly than you think.

Back