Dear Mr Desmond.

Its actually my mother-in-laws fault. I've been harbouring a dark secret but im ready to talk.....she bought me Neil Lennons book!!!! There i said it. I thought it was a nice present at 1st. But then things started going wrong at paradise and I realised, I'd seen this movie before......she bought me Brendan Rodgers book before things started going wrong. The 1-0 tight victories, the side to side to side to side passing and then finally him sneaking off in the night!! I cant bring my self to chuck the books. They are still sitting there. In the book shelf. Watching as our season crumbles. Im starting to think that if I do get rid of them then they will just reappear. Haunting me. Continuing my nightmare!!!

I've told her off!! I told her, under no circumstances has she ever to buy me a celtic football managers book ever again!!!!

Any chance ye can ask the Mother-in-Law tae buy you this then Lubo......

SG.jpg

Worth a shot 😉🤞

We,the fan's are getting shit like 'a culture of entitlement' thrown at us, that we're spoiled by past success,that we're going for a historic quadruple treble,so we should be grateful!
DD said about us ingrates,'when the team's successful,they get all the plaudits,when they're unsuccesful,the board get the blame'
Well mr Desmond,if you can't see the clusterphuq thats unfolding before your eyes,don't give us,the fans,not feckin customers the big GIRFUY,grow a pair, and do something about it!
you acted the last time the huns put your nose out of joint,well that's feck all,the storm that's coming your way from us,and the derision from the scum, which is heading your way,will send your moustache spinning!
There is a huge diconnect between the club/company and the fans/customers,we went all in buying season books,knowing we could'nt attend matches,we bought merchandise,all to help the club,and you spoonfeed SMSM,about feelings of entitlement!,baying mob's,we won't give in to mob rule?,a few wee bhoys, and a couple of bams? give me a feckin break,deflection!took the attention away from piss poor performances,which is where we are now,2 win's in our last 12 games? is an absolute disgrace, and, on your watch!
Neil Lennon,god bless him,and thanks for everything you've given us,but his time is surely up, who replaces him? feck knows!
but could it get any worse?
Champions league-failure
Europa league-failure
League cup-failure
The league? only a miracle required
Quadruple treble? not even confident we'll beat the mini huns!
We had the chance to bury the huns,by exposing the 5 way agreement
we had the chance to bury them with resolution12
We had the chance to bury them with 10 in a row!
but somehow,we passed up on those opportunities
So the question is,mr Desmond,was this by accident, or design,the chance to bury them,not once,not twice,but three times! all passed up
We might find out at the AGM,but i doubt it,if,under your watch,mr Desmond,this clusterphuq continues,good luck,with your share price,good luck with shareholder dividends,mr Lawwell,kiss your bonus,good luck with season book sales,good luck with merchandise sales,and the crass announcement,the day after we lose to Ross County,who thoroughly deserved their win,ye can now buy our new line of christmas jumpers,now on sale,as you erect a fence round Celtic park,i'll be diplomatic here
Ye can go and take a flying phuq tae yerself!"
signed
Disgruntled Customer! 🍺 🥳
All I can say Mhate is that if Lennon is still there this weekend (seeing all these full support of the board columns again) and we drop any points then that’s it for me. I will not give these cheap buck-passers one more penny until Lawell and Desmond are gone.
Oh by the way Mr. Desmond if enough ot the support decide to follow suit you better have your cheque book at the ready as the weekly expenses are pretty high.

I can honestly say that I've never been so disillusioned with my club. I've been there during their 9 but I've never witnessed the capitulation of our club like this. Even during our worst times we could go and actually win games. The players tried. The board are ripping our soul apart. If this was John Barnes he would have been sacked weeks ago. Does Lenny know something that the board are scared he might divulge details of? I simply cannot fathom out why the board feel we the supporters don't count. God help them.

Well with any luck Lubo's Mother-in-Law can pick up a copy in the bargain bin at WH Smith mate.

Hope tae fuck it wisnae Gerrard narrating it......'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'......would be better of with a copy of Tinnitus: The Audio Book 😂(y)
it was a Liverpool voice actor

not Gerrard but sounded bit like him

here a clip from it

Back