Disciplinary Tribunal Update - the Rangers Guilty, Fined £15k

Surely it's the ref who has to decide whether or not to consult VAR for an incident? It'll still be the same old story, masons looking after their own.
They are delusional sham! They’d obviously think they are hard done to ,ok ,terrible fefs here ,four penalties in one game ,!!!!! ,numerous red cards not given ,,had the most penalty count !aye ,you’ve suffered right enough ,,my heart bleeds for you ,maybe this time get a true reflection,! Hh

Just read on google news,sports,hun fans are looking forward to var ,they say thank feck ,get some decent decisions our way ????????? ,had to read it a couple of times ,price said because of refs here ,they have denied huns trophies,and leading in the league ,bloody hell, maybe vat will show elbuffo for what he is , this is gonna be interesting,!hh
Aye, but Ray, the point of VAR was to highlight "clear and obvious" errors.

It is clearly obvious that alfucko was an error made by both his mother/sister/donkey and his father/brother/chupacabra's mating rituals.

I'm not sure what VAR could add to that?

Also, can it at least pixelate the fuckers half-a-hairdo while it's at it?

Disciplinary Tribunal Update - the Rangers Guilty, Fined £15k for trouble at Celtic and Hibs games

Question? Who believes I the tooth fairy I certainly don’t is there anybody actually believes the Stinkies will pay this fine my opinion nae chance the brothers,knuckle crunchers,the cabal that the Sfa made up nonsense as I say they are all in the same old boys establishment club you’re kidding on your self on ,always been the same in Scotland, again only in my opinion

update email on BBc complaint /Radio Scotland /Michael Stewart

Thanks for contacting the BBC. Please do not reply to this automated email: it is from an outgoing address which cannot handle replies.

This is an update to apologise to you that although we aim to reply to most complaints within 2 weeks we are currently handling a higher than normal volume of cases. This means it may take longer than usual to reply to you.

We will of course respond as soon as we can, but in the meantime ask you not to contact us further and apologise if you do experience further delay. For full details of our complaints process please visit: https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/how-we-handle-your-complaint.

Thank you for contacting us - we appreciate your patience in waiting for our response.

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team

looks like they havent come up with a believable explanation regarding there editorial standards
Don’t worry you will get it in Spanish ,if they can get an interpreter? Hh

Thanks for contacting the BBC. Please do not reply to this automated email: it is from an outgoing address which cannot handle replies.

This is an update to apologise to you that although we aim to reply to most complaints within 2 weeks we are currently handling a higher than normal volume of cases. This means it may take longer than usual to reply to you.

We will of course respond as soon as we can, but in the meantime ask you not to contact us further and apologise if you do experience further delay. For full details of our complaints process please visit: https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/how-we-handle-your-complaint.

Thank you for contacting us - we appreciate your patience in waiting for our response.

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team

looks like they havent come up with a believable explanation regarding there editorial standards
Sooner he is back the better. Caldwell actually puts me to sleep and then theres Derek Ferguson...well really?

Surely it's the ref who has to decide whether or not to consult VAR for an incident? It'll still be the same old story, masons looking after their own.

Take your point Shammy but I'd say VAR means less wiggle room for refs to ignore/brush off contentious incidents whenever they feel like it as they no longer have the excuse of claiming they don't have the benefit of getting a 2nd look at things.

HH (y)

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team

Did you really expect a reply from the national broadcaster on the M Stewart
subject.? don’t think so just like farting against thunder try as you might it’s a no no
Old saying (In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king)

Still waiting on the Sevvies and Kilmarnock being cited by the SFA for failing to control their players the other week......I only mention it as it happened only days after Celtic and Hamilton were informed they would be getting hauled up in front of the blazers for a similar incident and it would be weird if those rules didn't apply to everyone......right?:unsure:

Still waiting on the Sevvies and Kilmarnock being cited by the SFA for failing to control their players the other week......I only mention it as it happened only days after Celtic and Hamilton were informed they would be getting hauled up in front of the blazers for a similar incident and it would be weird if those rules didn't apply to everyone......right?:unsure:
Could be a long one Andy. You want me to drop you off a flask and a good book?

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team

Got the same e-mail kelly,still waitin on a reply fae sky.thank feck ah'm haudin' ma breath! 🍺

Question? Who believes I the tooth fairy I certainly don’t is there anybody actually believes the Stinkies will pay this fine my opinion nae chance the brothers,knuckle crunchers,the cabal that the Sfa made up nonsense as I say they are all in the same old boys establishment club you’re kidding on your self on ,always been the same in Scotland, again only in my opinion

Chubb, are you Irish?

What an extraordinary last couple of weeks,FF will be in meltdown.
Cheating refs,victim Morelos, poor JT, disallowed goals and now a fine.
All the usual suspects are to blame,
SB,PL, who incidently runs the SFA,and
not forgetting our wee Nicola.
Feel free to fill in who I have missed.🤔

The Unseen Fenian Hand?

All VAR decisions will be dealt with at Masonic Central.....where brothers 1,2,3 (for they shall not be named or their names spoken).....will systematically scrutinise every passage of play leading up to any and every Celtic goal.....before coming to the totally unbiased and impartial judgement.....that Scott Brown should be immediately red carded.....and the goal previously awarded to be disallowed.....no further discussion or scrutiny will be entered in to.....to protect the integrity of said officials and the game

Back