Disciplinary Tribunal Update - the Rangers Guilty, Fined £15k

Just read on google news,sports,hun fans are looking forward to var ,they say thank feck ,get some decent decisions our way ????????? ,had to read it a couple of times ,price said because of refs here ,they have denied huns trophies,and leading in the league ,bloody hell, maybe vat will show elbuffo for what he is , this is gonna be interesting,!hh

Good call alluding to vat.....if anyone can nail the feckers it’s Hector 👍

All VAR decisions will be dealt with at Masonic Central.....where brothers 1,2,3 (for they shall not be named or their names spoken).....will systematically scrutinise every passage of play leading up to any and every Celtic goal.....before coming to the totally unbiased and impartial judgement.....that Scott Brown should be immediately red carded.....and the goal previously awarded to be disallowed.....no further discussion or scrutiny will be entered in to.....to protect the integrity of said officials and the game

Who are these peepul? :LOL: 🤣

No it was terminology my irish friend use’s.

“Stinkies”. Presume its Irish whilst Scots say Manky mob.

Merely an observation.

Fenian through n through n although my dad is no longer alive he was most definitely my dad.

Hope you don’t feel like too much of a cnut 🤣🤣
Just made me laugh because it was a genuine question here and would be a deadly insult over there on follow follow.

Members online

Latest posts

Back