Do You Expect More Hun Carnage Tomorrow?

Ffs avoid it all by going to caravan wi mini me's
Quick swatch at news the constabularys words were 'largely peaceful'
Come on here and it's a fucking riot
I'll never tire of watching this lot in riot mode making a cunt o it
We should be crowdfunding for a kilo of coke tae get airdrapped in George square
Keep the cunts going for a few days wiping each other out
None o the scumbags left

A Culture & way of life🤣🤣.. Can you please explain to those of intellect Mr Chief Superintendent HUN BASTARD 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Contrary to what u believe there's a rather LARGE FRACTION of Scotland wae a FUKIN BRAIN IN THIER HEED YA FUKIN FAT MONKEY HUN UGLY MONKEY HUN FUKIN WANKSTAIN MONKEY HUN BASTARD 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I would say that's a fairly accurate description...

Ok we didn’t win anything this season but I didn’t realise there would be such entertainment after the Huns won their 1st ever league title.😂
If anybody from the Huns FC speak to the media and say they’ve got the best fans in the world, just send the carnage from George Square all around the world and show them the true Huns fan.
I’ve got relations in England and they didn’t know anything about ‘the culture and way of life’.
There NEEDS to be a FULL inquiry into yesterday’s events. I know it doesn’t happen very often, but are these scenes going to happen every time they win something?
The Scottish government.
Police Scotland.
Glasgow Council.
SFA
SPFL
The media
Huns FC
You are all to blame for
1. Letting it happen in the first place.
2. Trying to cover it up.
3. Letting them get away with it every time.
The Scottish Government say that Scotland is opening up again. Who’s want to come to Glasgow, when you’ve got thugs like this crawling the streets.

Back