Do you think that Scott Allan feels let down by Celtic?

B

Blenta98

Apparently there are a few English clubs in for him which could mean that his agent or Celtic have been making noises to let him go. Shein Reviews
Or it could just be paper-talk but either way so far it s not been the way anyone expected his career to go.
Update: It would be very unprofessional to sign him to upset Rangers. To both him and to the Celtic support and I suppose a wee bit towards to the Rangers support too

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently there are a few English clubs in for him which could mean that his agent or Celtic have been making noises to let him go.
Or it could just be paper-talk but either way so far it s not been the way anyone expected his career to go.
Update: It would be very unprofessional to sign him to upset Rangers. To both him and to the Celtic support and I suppose a wee bit towards to the Rangers support too
Scott has sat on the easiest pay cheque of his career with the odd cameo role for the hoops and a wee bit of fitness top up playing for Hibs, the game is to soft if you are not required after a period there should be a rule you need to be shipped out, numbers in squads hold back future prospects, as we seen when Rangers were alive under murray.

Apparently there are a few English clubs in for him which could mean that his agent or Celtic have been making noises to let him go.
Who are this Rangers you speak of?

How do you upset a dead club ? I wouldn't be calling them Rangers on this site. People might think you are a troll...maybe start calling them Sevco, THE rangers, scumgers, the clan, zombies, living dead, the KKKlan or something along those lines but not Rangers, as we all know that story ended in 2012???..?..HH

It depends on what Scott Allan wanted from Celtic. I'm sure he has become a rich young man, if that wasn't what he wanted he should have left in the summer. I think he's wasted 4 years of his career, a decent player at Hibs and would have fitted into Hibs/Hearts/ Aberdeen 1st team squad. Never, ever a Celtic player, obvious from day 1 same as weeGMS. The Jersey doesnt shrink.

The lad seems to have been nothing more than a pawn in much bigger game. He was not good enough for Celtic, I hope he gets a move. Killie or St Mirren would be my guess.

Scott Allan, thought he had left in the summer tae lower lgs in England. Poor guy just couldn't cut it at Celtic, he was a decent player with Hibs & personally I though he would improve when he came to us.

I don't think for a minute he was signed to guzzump 'The Rangers'. He was signed for his talent, I also don't think he would've made it with 'The Rangers' either.

Maybe his best career move would be Div1 or Div2 or smaller Championship team in England & get away from the media scrutiny in Scotland. He was also average in Football Manager.

Have to consider the whole thing as a bit of a morality tale for younger players.

There are pretty much two options available to young players nowadays:

Take the dough for limited game time

Play regularly for a team and develop your game.

It's a gamble for the player and the buying club and periodically it pays off, quite often - it doesn't.

I hope it works out for the boy, but I fear something similar happening to a wee gem like Paddy Roberts.

If he stayed with Fulham, there's a good chance he would have been a club legend by now and worth upwards of 30 mill.

Now he's in this twilight world where he has the money, but not the career he had probably planned.

It would be a real loss to the game if young players like this get disillusioned with the game......that's why he should cut his losses and come back to his spiritual home........Paradise

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back