Does Broony start tomorrow? Yes or No?

I think Broony still is a great player/captain for the club, his injury and other absentees forced Brendans hand in tinkering with the set up with the players he has available, and they have seen an impressive run of results , and the team with Forrest McGregor and Christie forming a formidable line up, so I think Broony should be used sparingly over this next 10 game campaign, so the dynamics of the play are not changed, we can win the cup without him and win the league with him.
Thats contemptible bring him on in the last 10 minutes are you for fkn real?

Broony deserves more than 10 fkn minutes after all he’s done to get us 7 iar so far.

Shite comment.

We set the pace of the game so the decision should be should we run them ragged with calmac christie n sincy at the start or at the end.

Whilst i was pulling te op’s leg. I agree Calmac could match shinnie n co for the first while let the youngsters rapp them for pace get the goals in then bring on broony to maintain a steady ship.

But never be so disrespectful to a bhoy who has given so much.

Up the Broony

I bow to your superior knowledge
Indeed Broony did deserve more than the last 10 minutes

BR must have read your comments and realised that rather than be contemptible he'd give him the last 26 minutes

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and each opinion should carry as much weight and merit as every other albeit it was obvious that Broony lacked match fitness only playing a proportion of the Rosenberg match so why would BR unnecisseraly pitch him in from the start v Aberdeen especially when his 3 midfielders occupying those positions are on fire?

You may not agree with every opinion but you should at least respect them especially when an opinion you don't agree with isn't all that far off the mark

You yourself write plenty of comments all of which I don't agree with but refrain from trivialising or trashing them

I was going to reply to your comments on Saturday evening after you wrote them but decided to wait until it became clear how things evolved

Nobody deserves to have their opinions called SHITE or CONTEMPTIBLE just because you disagree especially when they prove to be not that far off the mark
Shows a lack of respect for fellow posters and may I say a touch of 'i know better than you' attitude

As for the rest of my CONTEMPTIBLE post let's just see how things pan out over the remainder of the season I still believe that Broony will NOT be a constant in the starting 11s
He will emerge from the bench and be used both strategically and sparingly

And as a final reposte Yes I am for fkn real are you?

HH?

Last edited:
I bow to your superior knowledge
Indeed Broony did deserve more than the last 10 minutes

BR must have read your comments and realised that rather than be contemptible he'd give him the last 26 minutes

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and each opinion should carry as much weight and merit as every other albeit it was obvious that Broony lacked match fitness only playing a proportion of the Rosenberg match so why would BR unnecisseraly pitch him in from the start v Aberdeen especially when his 3 midfielders occupying those positions are on fire?

You may not agree with every opinion but you should at least respect them especially when an opinion you don't agree with isn't all that far off the mark

You yourself write plenty of comments all of which I don't agree with but refrain from trivialising or trashing them

I was going to reply to your comments on Saturday evening after you wrote them but decided to wait until it became clear how things evolved

Nobody deserves to have their opinions called SHITE or CONTEMPTIBLE just because you disagree especially when they prove to be not that far off the mark
Shows a lack of respect for fellow posters and may I say a touch of 'i know better than you' attitude

As for the rest of my CONTEMPTIBLE post let's just see how things pan out over the remainder of the season I still believe that Broony will NOT be a constant in the starting 11s
He will emerge from the bench and be used both strategically and sparingly

And as a final reposte Yes I am for fkn real are you?

HH?

I foind your posr contemtible and disrespectful for real im for real too.

You may have too see how things pan out i dont i just call it as i see it. Therefore very real indeed.

I foind your posr contemtible and disrespectful for real im for real too.

You may have too see how things pan out i dont i just call it as i see it. Therefore very real indeed.

So was Be disrespectful not to start Broony?

Justifies my point You obviously believe you know better than everyone else

Again we'll see how things pan out I'm being objective as indeed is our manager

HH☘️

You're right He gave him 26 minutrs
but I've never fallen out with anyone over 16 minutes in my life but there are obviously those who have

HH?

You had your say i had mine pn the subject. I’ve said what i think if you wish to carry on im happy to ?

Your gripe would appear to be that I said Broony shouldn't start and be brought on to see out the match I said last 10 minutes BR decided on last 26 so 16 minutes makes the comment SHITE IYO

Everything else I said was factually correct so hardly a SHITE COMMENT or DISRESPECTFUL or any other adjective that you care to insert

I said McGregor must start and he did
I said it would be unfair to drop Ryan Christie and it's just as well we didn't

I also said that BROONY will be used sparingly until the winter break and he will be We don't need to play him in every game as CALMAC is a more than able deputy although he will be accommodated in starting 11 v HUNS on 29th December

As for next season BROONY will not command a place in the starting 11 in every game so I believe he will take a move abroad as he wouldn't want to sit warming the bench and nor should he

He WILL return at some point to manage our Club as BR will certainly not be around forever

Some people are so blind that they v
cannot/will not see or alter their opinions to acknowledge that another's may be correct but that's fine

My gripe was not with your opinion but with the ferral comments that you applied to mine

HH?

If you read all the comments you will see i most definitley did think pace would be required off the bat.

I found your post disrespectful and i still do.

So what do you want to do about it?

Sorry bill but when you say things like Briony "will be accommodated" v the buns, you doyour point of view no good. That comment would appear, to an interested observer, todamn a captain who has given everything and will rightly go down in club history as a legend, with faint praise. You could, with some justification quote my admiration for many of Maria's posts but that does not detract from the basic sense of her post, I believe. I note that, like the gentleman you so obviously are, you give the last word to the lady. Hats off to you brother, and to our captain HH

Sorry bill but when you say things like Briony "will be accommodated" v the buns, you doyour point of view no good. That comment would appear, to an interested observer, todamn a captain who has given everything and will rightly go down in club history as a legend, with faint praise. You could, with some justification quote my admiration for many of Maria's posts but that does not detract from the basic sense of her post, I believe. I note that, like the gentleman you so obviously are, you give the last word to the lady. Hats off to you brother, and to our captain HH

Thanks MicMac, i am more than able to explain any of my posts.

If bill cant see his comment was disrespectful then he really hasn’t seen me “feral” at all.

I will however be keeping an eye on his future posts to ensure his disrespectful attitude does not become a consistent feature.

Thanks anyway MicMac, ☺️

Thanks MicMac, i am more than able to explain any of my posts.

If bill cant see his comment was disrespectful then he really hasn’t seen me “feral” at all.

I will however be keeping an eye on his future posts to ensure his disrespectful attitude does not become a consistent feature.

Thanks anyway MicMac, ☺️
You arguin again maria fs ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back